#Chap-34

{EDITED}

At night

Jinae POV

I was laying on my bed lifelessly when Soyeon entered the room with a tray in her hand. "Jinae please, you need to eat something" she said "I don't want to" I replied "but look at you, you look so pale, please eat this" she sat down on my bed
"This won't help me Soyeon, I need to feed my empty soul and not my empty stomach" I said as tears again started escaping my eyes.

"Please don't be like this, you know that you have us by your side" Soyeon said "what about Taehyung and halmoni?" I replied "you don't need Taehyung and about your grandma, I'm sorry, I don't know how to tell you this but-.." "but halmoni is gone, I know" I said and changed my position facing the opposite side, letting all my tears escape "I'm sorry" she said and back hugged me

Next morning

I woke up and entered the bathroom seeing my face in the mirror, I really look pale and sick. I then headed to the rooftop like every other morning, I flew but my purple glow was faint and weak, I didn't even float.

*I need to collect myself but I can't do it alone, I need help to get back on both my feet stronger than before* a tear then went down my cheek but I whipped it and walked downstairs, to find Soyeon already awake.

"Why are you already awake?" I asked "I saw that you weren't in your bed and I couldn't sleep" she replied yawning. I hummed and walked towards the kitchen, I sat on one of the chairs and ate my cereal after preparing it.

I ate silently until Soyeon spoke "Jinae, we can't expect what they'll do today but I want you to be strong because you've got me, Jungkook, Jimin and Nari by your side, we'll never let you alone"

"I know" I simply replied "and about Taehyung-.." "I need Taehyung" I cut her "you need no one Jinae" she said "but I need Taehyung" I insisted "but why? Let go like he did"

"I can't" I then told her the whole thing, about how purple Sparveins fall in love once and if the person we love doesn't love us back, we end up part of the history.

"That's the reason purple Sparveins are rare, because not everyone's heart choose the right one" I smiled weakly. She patted my shoulder then we both got up to get ready for school.

At school

We found Jimin, Jungkook and Nari waiting for us at the gate. I felt blessed for the 100th time because of these people. I might be alone in this life but these friends are my family. They literally surrounded me like bodyguards making me chuckle.

We all walked towards our classroom, the corridors were still quiet because it was early. We entered our class, gladly no one was there. We chatted until students started coming, Jimin, Jungkook and Nari excused themselves and went to their classes.

Students started filling up the classroom but all sat at the opposite side far away from me. I shouldn't care but I felt bad. The class then started and again Mrs. Choi entered instead of Mr. Kim.

She looked at the students with frown then all the way to the side I'm in, and when she saw me, she seemed to get what's going on "alright students, I'm glad you all are following the rules, that's good news, another good news is that this is gonna be my last class with you as a substitute teacher, thankfully" she finished and laughed sarcastically

"Open your books please" Mrs. Choi said but as she was about to start the class some one opened the door "Taehyung you're late...... again" his name caught my attention, I looked up at him, we made eye contact but he quickly broke it not giving me a chance.