#Chap-22 (1)

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

An hour later we were able to hear sirens from the distance. Jimin and Soyeon were sleeping. Me and Jungkook stood up when we heard a car's door closing and fast steps storming towards us.

It was Mr. Namjoon, I was soo happy seeing him but then I noticed another figure and that's when my heart felt weird, as if it was excited to see this one particular person.

Kim Taehyung the one my mind has been thinking about a lot lately before I go to sleep and then when I wake up, the one I'm all relaxed when he's around, the one that my heart feels like it'll jump any minute out of my ribcage and race towards him.

I've never experienced such thing and I don't know what's exactly happening to me. I feel weird but strong, strong when he's around. When our eyes meet, I feel like I have a purpose to my powers, to protect him and all the people I love. *make him mine* "Hmm?" I hummed so busy in my thoughts *where did that come from?*

"Jinae....JINAE.......PARK JINAE!!!" I was kicked out of my thinking zone really hard when I heard Mr.Namjoon calling me "YES!!?" I eventually replied with a yell. Everybody looked at me with wide eyes including an officer.

"Oh...sorry Mr.kim my apologies" I said bowing a little bit embarrassed. Then I heard Taehyung chuckling, I looked up at him confused but all he said was "cute" before he turns around and go towards the officers investigating the place.

*My heart. My Heart. MY HEART.* It was more like painful. I hated the fact that I can't just tell anyone about this but I have one person in mind whom I'll tell everything to without being judged *halmoni*

Author POV

Jinae was so into thoughts at that moment making Mr. Kim decide that he'll ask Jungkook for what had happened here instead. Taehyung, Soyeon and Jimin were talking to one of the cops. Jungkook had told Mr. Kim the whole truth and Mr. Kim was disappointed to hear such careless acts from his students, he patted Jungkook's shoulder

"I know what I'm about to say is not the right thing to teach you but we're not gonna tell this story to the police, they'll have to hear another scenario, a scenario where they'll be able to believe" Mr. Kim explain while Jungkook nodded

In 5 hours the whole situation was over, they were investigated. A new story was told. The whole thing was solved but not Jinae's thoughts. They were still in a maze.

Since it was late at night, almost midnight Mr.kim decided to drive all of them home, except for Taehyung who has left a while ago. Mr. Kim dropped Jimin first, followed by Jungkook and lastly Soyeon and Jinae.

"Thanks Mr. Kim" both Soyeon and Jinae said before entering their house "Anytime, just take care of yourselves" he replied and waved to them before he drove away "he's a good man" Soyeon commented sleepily "yes he is".

TO BE CONTINUED.....

This is literally the shortest chapter I've ever published but I have my excuse...... I'm sleepy 😕 and when I'm sleepy I don't know what my name is 😅✌🏻😴😪

 I'm sleepy 😕 and when I'm sleepy I don't know what my name is 😅✌🏻😴😪

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆