#Chap-28

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

I entered the school gates with Soyeon, talking about Mr. Namjoon "I really wanna see that powerful man, I've never thought that he'd be one of you" Soyeon said "shush, someone might hear you" I scolded

After a holiday full of events I actually miss this school

"Ohh~ it's the bitch, how was your holiday?As sweet as steeling other's men you felthy theif?" Jooeun cut our way with Nari and Jiyoo next to her. "Shut up, you're the cheater, don't blame my friend because you lost your boyfriend for other men" Soyeon spoke.

I didn't really wanna fight or make a scene, I grabbed Soyeon's wrist and pulled her but Jiyoo kicked Soyeon making her escape my hand and fall to the ground with a growl of pain escaping her lips.

I knelt next to Soyeon "does it hurt?" I asked "so bad" she replied and a tear escaped her eyes, rage has felled my mind by now nothing in my mind but destroying whoever messes with the people I love, I stood up infront of the three girls giving them threatening look

"oh my god, Nari, Jiyoo, Jinae is scary please don't let her touch me" Jooeun said mockingly then smirked "who do you think you are? Coming to our school and acting all royal, making two of the most popular boys in our school your friends, playing with my boyfriend's mind to break up with me? Did no one tell you I'M THE DIVA HERE, I'M THE GODDESS AND I'M THE POPULAR, MOST POWERFUL ONE AND THE RICHEST!!" she started yelling.

I just stood their looking at her not uttering a word. "Soyeon let's go" I walked towards Soyeon and helped her get up, we walked pass them with my emotions still raging with anger. That's when I felt someone grabbing a handful of my loose hair and pulling me backwards making my butt hit the ground forcefully.

Nari and Jiyoo grabbed Soyeon "do whatever you want with that slut, I'm gonna show this weak ass what it is to mess with Jooeun" the two girls started pulling Soyeon's hair making her scream in pain, the sound of screams ringed in my head, the day my parents died, all I could hear was my mom's voice begging them to stop. The day I saw my loved ones die infront of my eyes at a very young age.

Jooeun kicked my face making me knock down to the floor "stop, stop, STOP" I screamed and got up furiously pushing Jooeun making her fly back and hit the lockers, everyone was staring with wide eyes.

I kicked Jiyoo making her fly across the corridor, Nari looked at me with eyes fall of fear, I knew for sure at that moment that I've lost control over my powers *my mom, my dad and grandpa* a memory that played in my heard very often, their death was a misery for both me and my grandma.

Every time I come across anything that remind me of that day makes my mind become a mess and eventually lose control. Nari ran towards Jiyoo. "You bitch!" I heard Jooeun's loud voice behind which made me look back at her but she froze at her spot fear felling her eyes "your eyes" she said gulping and blinked many times "your... her eyes...." Jooeun fell back to the floor swiping herself back with fear visible on her face.

"Jinae calm down, control" I heard Soyeon's weak voice "JINAE!!!!" Jungkook came running towards me, I looked at him and he for a moment was taken aback but he quickly hugged me "calm down, Jinae everything is gonna be fine, control it" he whispered to my ear.

Suddenly I was pulled from his embrace, I looked at the person and it was Taehyung, I was surprised, I haven't seen him since that day. He gave me a soft smile and I was mesmerized by it, I think I really love him.

I looked at Soyeon hearing her hissing in pain, Jimin was helping her up "I'll take her to the clinic, you bring Jiyoo" Jimin said to a boy standing infront of him, the boy nodded his head and carried an injured Jiyoo.

Taehyung pulled me in a hug making me confused as hell but I could feel his heart beating against his chest and I can tell he's feeling the same way I am "I don't like when he touches you, I get jealous, you're mine Jinae" he whispered to my ears making my eyes go wide and mind go blank.

He broke the hug looking into my eyes, the smile never leaving his face which is a bit weird *is he changing? For me? Will this love story end happily like my grandma wished for?* Jooeun's voice interrupted my thoughts "Taehyung, her eyes, didn't you see her eyes? She's a witch" she said looking at Taehyung and pointing at me.

"I saw them Jooeun, I saw them and I don't think I'll be able to look away, for ones you're right, I think she put me under her spell" Taehyung said and kissed me, ignoring the whole situation around us.

His ex on the floor, students all around the corridor, Jungkook literally standing infront of us. Someone cleared his throat making Taehyung growl in the kiss "all of you to detention" I heard Mr. Namjoon and pushed tae away from me, panting.

"Taehyung, Jinae, Jungkook, Jooeun, Soyeon, Nari and Jiyoo, you all will be in the detention room after school. You'll be given tasks to do and I hope you do it as asked otherwise you'll get detentions for the rest of the school days" Mr. Namjoon spoke sternly, Jooeun, Jungkook and Taehyung whined, while I stayed silent.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆