#Chap-30(1)

{EDITED}

Jinae POV

Gladly it's weekend, laying on my bed scrolling through my phone. Soyeon was still asleep I decided to get up and see what will I do for the rest of the day.
I walked into the kitchen, made us breakfast and walked back to wake Soyeon.

"Soyeon wake up, we need to go grocery shopping" I said shaking her sleepy figure "I don't wanna go, you go" she whined "fine, your breakfast is in the kitchen by the way" I replied and walked downstairs taking my jacket to protect me from the cold breeze, the house keys and walked out, locking the door behind me *what a beautiful morning*

I walked to the nearest grocery shop, bought everything we need and walked out. Carrying tons of shopping bags I walked along the street, some people offered to help but I knew this is nothing for me so I thanked them and went on towards my house.

As I was walking, humming my favourite song I heard growls and bangs, I peaked at the alley to my right, I saw three boys beating up someone, one of the boys moved a bit making it clearer to me to see the boy that's getting beaten. He looked so familiar, he looked up making his injured face clearer to me.

We for a second eye contacted but I backed off quickly. If I wanna help him he doesn't have to know who I am. I put on the hat of my jacket, gladly it was big enough to cover up some of my face. I put down the grocery bags and walked in the hallway with loud confident steps gaining all their attentions

Taehyung POV

I was walking back home when I heard steps behind me, I spared a glance behind and noticed 3 boys walking closely behind me, I fastened up my pace but I was pulled back and slammed hard. "Tf?" I cursed "we've got a small matter to solve with you" one of the boys spoke

They pulled me further in the alley and slammed my body against the wall, kicking, punching one of them spoke "you dare brake up with your girlfriend, we'll show you how it feels to be broken" that made me come to a realization "You don't have to, I already know how it feels" I smirked and tried to fight back but it was harder than I thought since it was 1 against 3.

After a lot if attempts to escape, my shirt had blood stains all over it. Then they suddenly stopped making me look up at them in confusion. My vision blurry I only saw a figure walking our way.

"What is it young girl? Wanna get some beating too?" One of the boys said. No reply was heard but the figure kept coming closer towards but another boy stood infront of her.

Jinae POV

"What is wrong with you? Are you DEAF?" He said and smacked my head but that idiot didn't know that it didn't hurt, I looked back at him "did you bed goodbyes to your family before leaving the house?" I said "huh?" All three were confused "because you might not see them again" I said and before he could react I kicked him in his belly making him fly all the way next to Tae on the floor growling out of pain.

"You b*tch" the two boys attacked me. I ran towards them grabbing both their faces with each hands pushing them back all the way to the wall hitting their backs on the cold brick making them hiss in pain.

I called the emergency number to come get Taehyung to the hospital. I helped him stand and walked together with him, still not knowing who I am, I took his arm over my shoulder and walked but one of those idiots didn't have enough and decided to get up for more but all I did was turn and with one move he was frozen in his spot. The two other boys were scared to death including Taehyung but he didn't push me away. "She's a monster" one said *we all are monsters when it comes to the ppl we love*

2 days later

Taehyung POV

I can't believe my parents forced me to attend school knowing what I've went through. I walked down the corridors thinking about what happened, I figured everything out about that day except for that one girl *who is she?* I have someone in mind but I'm not sure, especially that she dropped a pendant behind her before she left and even though I was injured I picked it up.

Jooeun didn't pay those boys to attack me, I know her and I know Jiyoo very well and Jiyoo is the one to do such things. And that girl, when we eye contacted she felt a lot like Jinae but it can't be her *or can she?*
I growled in frustration to all the thoughts in my head ruffling my hair furiously, many students who were in the corridor looked at me weirdly.

I ignored all the stares and entered the class, seeing Jinae I smiled at her and walked straight to my seat. Plopping my bag and opening my sketchbook, flipping the pages I saw the drawing of the girl I dreamt of "who are you?" I whispered.

After minutes the bell rang as a sign to all students to be in class. Then Mr. Kim entered the class "good morning class, before we start the class I want to announce that we'll be having another field trip next week. A lot of you had fun in the previous trip and would have had more if it wasn't for the circumstances that had happened, and thanks to your classmate fellas they had some tasks the previous week and they did it perfectly, thanks to Soyeon, Jinae and Taehyung from this class and Jooeun, Jungkook and Nari from class 12, I will give you some time to talk about it because I know if I didn't you'll literally waste my class chitchating about it"

The moment he mentioned the previous trip I involuntary looked at Jinae and to my surprise she was looking back at me, we made eye contact which brought the girl in the alley again to my mind, I shock my head to get rid of those thoughts when Mr.Kim started his class.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ☆