Wallpapers and Walks

*three weeks later.*

I'm pinned to the bed. Dakotas hands aggressively wrapped around my wrists as he kisses the skin on my neck. He suckles on my neck, right on my sweet spot, releasing a moan from my lips.

I know that one will leave a mark. My back arches as his lips move lower, kissing and licking every inch of my body they could land on. He moves back up and presses his lips to mine.

"God, I love you." He whispers, even though we're home alone.

"I love you too." I say.

He rolls to one side and pulls me into his arms. We lay cuddling as we fall asleep.

~~~

I wake up wrapped around Dakota. I hear him talking to someone.

"Yeah..... Yeah...... no I'm just hanging out..... mhm.... don't worry about a thing. I'll be home soon.... yeah. We can hang out." He says.

He's on the phone. I don't know with who though. I move a little to get his attention.

"I... I gotta go." He says.

His hand is on my head a moment later.

"Who was it?" I mumble.

"Tanner." He says.

"Hmm." I say.

"You don't believe me do you?"

"Nope."

"It was my childhood best friend. I haven't seen her in years."

"Her?"

"I'm not cheating on you if that's what your asking."

"I'm not saying that your cheating on me. The voice sounded very masculine." I say

"Yeah.... she's got a really deep voice." He says.

I push myself up onto my elbow and look at him. Little strands of his hair fell over his eyes and forehead in the night. I gently push the hair away from his eyes. He closes his eyes as I trace the sharp features of his face.

"You know what I've just realized?" He says changing the subject.

"What?" I ask

"You don't have a picture of me set as your lock screen." He says.

I blush.

"Yeah... there's a reason for that." I say looking down.

His index finger lifts my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Why's that?" He asks.

This is very embarrassing

"I don't know how to save them." I mumble.

He laughs loudly at that.

"Dakota!" I whine "Don't laugh at me!"

"I.... I'm sorry." He laughs "it's... its just that you don't know how!"

He sits up taking me with him. He takes my phone off my bedside table and opens it up.

"Okay, so watch. First, you open your messages. Then you go into the chat..... why is Matt saved as 'lil bitch'? Never mind that. Okay. Then you tap the icon here. Attachments. Say you want this one here."

As he explains it all, he taps away at the screen with one hand while the other one holds me on his lap. The picture in question is a picture of him with a bored look on his face.

"I don't want that one. I want this one." I say tapping the picture I want.

This one is from when he took a vacation and visited his family in Minnesota. He's holding a big fish with one hand held up triumphantly. He's wearing a blue shirt that has whiteish long sleeves and his signature sweatpants. You can see the rim of his underwear and a bit of his tummy peeking out from under his shirt. He's smiling but it looks as if the smile doesn't reach his eyes.