First Times and Lakes

(WARNING!!! Imma do my best to write some smut here so beware read at your own risk!!! Im terrible at this. Carry on!!)

After Dakota and I finish our pizza, we cuddle. My eyes stay focused on the television, which is playing Adventure Time. AKA my favorite TV show of all time.

Dakotas eyes linger someplace else. I know what he's thinking. I'm thinking the same things. I press my face into his chest and take hold of his skin. Shirt and all. He inhales sharply and I smile.

"Ow!" He says.

I giggle ruining the moment.

"Your attempts at being seductive are terrible." Dakota says looking down at me.

"I know. I was only trying to get your attention." I say.

"You always have my attention." Dakota says.

He rolls over me so that he's on top. He holds himself up on his elbows.

"So what do you wanna do, mi amour?" He asks voice silky.

"Let's try again. Like we promised." I say.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me know if I hurt you okay?" He says.

I nod and pull him in for a kiss. Dakotas tongue swipes across my lower lip and I let him in. His tongue explores my mouth, as weird as that sounds. Our tongues then start wrestling and Dakota starts pulling me up off the couch.

His mouth moves down to my jawline and neck, where he starts sucking on the soft skin. His fingers wrap around my thighs pulling them up and around his waist. Suddenly I'm being pressed roughly against the wall.

The action sends a wave of terror through my body and I push on Dakotas chest.

"What? Is everything okay?" Dakota says.

"Take me off the wall." I say.

He pulls me off the wall and carries me up the stairs.

"Better?" He asks setting me on the bed

I nod and pull him in again. His fingers travel softly up my inner thighs making me gasp. Dakota chuckles.

"Do you like that?" Dakota asks.

I nod, not being able to speak. Dakotas hands grip my thighs tightly and I moan loudly.

"Fuck baby, your making me hard." Dakota says

His fingers travel up to the area I want them the most. A pit forms in the middle of my stomach.

What if he hurts me?

I shake that thought out of my head. Not wanting to wait any longer I untie the string to my sweatpants and start pulling them off. Dakota finishes the job for me and pulls of his shirt. He pulls me up by my hoodie and puts one of my legs over his waist. I think this is called straddling, I've done it with him once before. He doesn't move, he just sits there staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

Without thinking, I roll my hips. His hands grip my waist hard, so I do it again. I pull off the oversized hoodie that I wore and toss it to the floor. I'm left sitting on top of him in nothing but my bra and panties.

Dakota looks up and down at me.

"Fuck." He whispers "you are beautiful."

I smile.

"Thanks." I say

I roll my hips again and he pulls me closer to him. I feel the bulge as soon as he does. I smirk and roll my hips again. He leans his head back and moans softly.