Hospital Wristbands

*Zak's POV*

(Before Faith passes out)

I'm trapped in the Dungeon. I just stand at the door waiting for it to open. When it does, I simply walk out and go back to my physical body. I awake to a blood curdling scream, yet I can't move my physical body. I wonder why I haven't been pulled back into my body. I can hear Faith but she sounds so distant and I can't see her through all this fog.

What feels like forever later, I'm sucked back into my body. I gasp for air and blink rapidly for a minute. I hear a thunk In the kitchen. I gather myself first and then look at Faith.

"What the.... Faith?!" I call.

No answer. I try again.

"Faith?!"

I get up from the couch. I notice a little spot of red on the carpet. I bend down to get a closer look.

Blood. Where's Faith?!

I hurry to the kitchen. The first thing I see is red. It's everywhere. On the floor, on the sink, the window in front of the sink, the island. I see a bloody hand print on the sink. I run to the other side and see Faith on the floor, blood gushing from her nose and mouth. Her eyes have rolled to the back of her head and she's shaking.

I drop to my knees beside her and lift her head off the floor. I frantically search my pockets for my phone.

"Where's my god damn phone?!" I shout.

I finally manage to get my phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

"911 whats your emergency?" a lady's voice asks.

"My daughter. She's bleeding a lot! There's blood everywhere! I don't know what do to!" I explain.

I grab a dish towel off the counter and start trying to clean up the mess of blood on Faith.

"Okay, sir. I need you to remain calm. How old is your daughter?" The lady asks.

"She's 18! Can you please send someone over here? She passed out!" I say

"I'm getting your location now sir. I need you to sit her up and pinch her nose. That should slow the bleeding. I have an ambulance on the way to your house." She says

"Okay. Should I open the gate? I live in a gated residence."

"Just take your daughter outside, sir. Dispatch should be there any minute."

I hear the sirens down the block.

"I hear them, thank you." I say before hanging up.

I grab another dish towel and quickly push it under Faye's nose. I stuff my phone into my pocket and pick her up. My clothes are immediately covered in blood. I make a run for the door. Sydney and Gracie whine at the door. I unlock it and slam it shut behind me. I run to the front gate and practically shove my way through it. No shoes, no real shirt, just my bleeding daughter, and my phone. I lock the gate behind me and lace Faith on the stretcher. The paramedics tel me to get inside the truck and keep my hand on her nose.

I do as I'm told and keep my hand pressed firmly over her nose and pressing her nostrils together.

----------------------

*4 hours later*

Faith needed surgery for a blood clot in her sinuses and caused swelling in her nose, eventually breaking it. I knew she had sinus problems from being allergic to flowers, but this is just outrageous. She had just gotten out of a four hour surgery. Including a reconstructive nose job. I got a ride home to clean up the mess of blood in the kitchen, shower, and change clothes. I even packed a bag for Faith. I tossed some sweatpants, a long sleeve shirt, and her phone. I also got her deodorant, mouthwash, and socks.