Minnesota Weddings Part 2

*the wedding day*

"WAKE UP!" I hear a girls voice scream.

I shoot up from the pillows and gasp for air.

"WHAT?!" I yell back, half asleep.

"IT'S THE WEDDING DAY!" Chelsea screeches jumping on the bed.

Dakota groans and rolls over on the bed. He has a couple hours to sleep in since he only needs his tux. Us girls on the other hand, have to be up early and out of the house to start getting ready.

"Okay okay. I'll be down in a bit." I say.

Chelsea jumps off the bed and skips out of the room. I lay back in Dakotas bed and curl against his back.

"I'll see you soon babe." I say to him.

"I don't want you to leave but you gotta get ready." He mumbles.

"I know." I say.

I sit up and lean over his side to look at him. He rolls over and raises a brow. His face breaks out into a grin.

"Go on now. I don't want you being late." Dakota says.

He pecks my lips and I get up out of bed. I scan Dakotas old bedroom for my things. The dresses are already at the wedding venue. I slip on an old pair of Dakota's sweatpants and my sandals. I quickly brush my teeth in the bathroom and then head back downstairs.

Chelsea practically shoves me into the car and then we're off. We make a stop at Starbucks for coffees and a light breakfast. I sit with my coffee in the car and don't start drinking it until we pull up to the venue.

—————

The hairstylist tucks the last pin into place. All the bridesmaids have a cute looking braid/ bun thing that sits just above the neck. My makeup lady comes over and touches up my lipstick, which has rubbed off on the straw of my Starbucks drink.

The hairstylist comes back and sprays my hair with a setting spray that will allow it to move without falling apart. She then helps me into my dress and heels as sits me back into the chair so my nails can finish drying. I have naturally long nails so they needed a trim and a nice coat of crème colored polish with some little gemstones decorating them.

The dress is a light pink, floor length dress that is extremely low cut. Well, it's too low cut for my liking. The makeup artist covers up the scar that takes up half my shoulder with makeup. My shoulder looks smooth and clean, not nasty and ugly.

I just keep staring at it. There's something magical about it. Suddenly, a bunch of boys cheers erupt from just outside the door of the dressing room.

"WOO HOO!" Taylor yells.

"TAYLOR!" Dakota yells.

I chuckle.

"Let Taylor and Dakota in. No one else is allowed." Chelsea says from her dressing chair.

Her hair is taking forever to put up in place, but everything has to be perfect for her special day. A moment later Taylor walks by and stares at me in the mirror. I look up from my phone to see him staring at my chest.

"Ahem. Eyes are up here, Taylor." I say snapping my fingers.

He flushes red and hurries away as Dakota comes over. Dakota stares at me as well, though his eyes don't head for my breasts immediately. They land on my face instead. I spin myself around and sip on my drink. My phone remains in my hand as I cross my legs.

"Wow. You look amazing." Dakota says softly.

"Thank you. I see you haven't changed out of your pajamas?" I say noticing his plaid pj pants and slippers.