01 ~ Getting kidnapped by... killers?!

⚠️Warning!⚠️

This fanfiction includes:
Bad language
Abuse

I don't own any people that are in this fanfiction, and they don't have any connection with any real people.

I dont own any pictures in this fanfiction either, credit goes to the rightful owners~

Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this fanfiction! 🥰

_________________________________________

I was on my way home after being at the club with my bestfriend. I check the clock and realize that it's 12:37 am.

"Shit! I should have been at home an hour ago!" I think to myself and walk quicker.

I see an alleyway and think; "I could take a shortcut to get home quicker, it wouldn't hurt, would it?"

Then.. I saw something that terrified me, a man being held against a wall by a light brown haired, tall, young man. Luckily he hadn't discovered me yet so I turn around and began running, but I bumped into somebody.

I looked up in fear to see who it was, and I saw a short, calm, and serious looking man. He had silver hair, and looked extremely handsome.

He covered my mouth and pushed me against the wall, and whispered into my ear. "If you think you're gonna run away after seeing that, then you're wrong"

He smirked, all I did was look at him with fear. Then he shouted to other man "You need to make sure there aren't people around!"

The other man rolled his eyes "It's not my fault this guy was being such a pain in the ass" While staring at the scared man in front of him. "Then just kill him, it's not like he'll be of any use to us" The man in front of me said while smirking.

Oh no... Will he kill me too?! What are they gonna do to me?! I can't just watch this man die, I gotta do something!

I tried to get out of the short man's grip, but he only strengthened his grip on me. "What do you think you're doing, babygirl?" He whispered into my ear, and i bit his hand, but he only chuckled. "Do you think that's gonna hurt me?"

I only stared at him. This guy... I hate him so much!

The scared man yelled for help, and struggled to get free, and then the next second the tall man cut his throat open without any mercy!

I began crying. Then the tall man said: "Hyung, it's time to go--" He finally realized that I was there the whole time... "Ohh, so that's why you said I should keep my eye out for people that are around while I'm 'making deals' with people" He smirked and walked towards us.

I wanted to run away so bad, the tall man looked so intimidating.

But I realized I wouldn't be able to escape, at least for now... I'll make a plan soon, I'm not gonna die like this! And especially not without finding out if Hoseok is alive or not!

Just as I was about to kick the man in front of me, he put a needle into my throat and whispered "Goodnight baby, see you soon"

And then everything turned blurry and I slowly began to close my eyes. "No.." I said, then I got carried on somebody's shoulder and blacked out.
_________________________________________

Author: I decided to change up the fanfiction. So, to those who are confused, wonder what happened to the chapters etc.

I decided to cut them up more because- God no, that was way too much text on each chapter! And I also changed it up a little.

And lastly: I took some kind of break or whatever, and that's because there was a lot going on in my life and I had no motivation to write -

So to all if those who genuinely enjoy reading this fanfiction; Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry for disappearing 😅 I hope you don't mind 🤪