56 ~ Finally free

I saw Jungkook stand next to him, and Namjoon on the other side. Jungkook got out his gun, but Namjoon didn't.

He threw the gun on the floor, walking towards Jin with raised arms.

"Jin, please... Don't do this." Namjoon softly said, looking at Jin sadly.

I noticed his hands beginning to shake a little, he must have some soft spot for Namjoon or something.

"No." He said, trying to sound intimidating. But I'm pretty sure we all heard how shakily he said it.

"They have done nothing bad to you, yet you fucked up their lives- Just let them go. We can get you the help you need." He said, still walking towards us.

Jin didn't even hold the gun steadily, he just looked at Namjoon.

"Jin, please..." Namjoon said, still sounding soft. Jin was frozen, not able to say anything.

Just as Namjoon was in front of Jin, he grabbed the gun out of his hands.

"Namjoon!" Jin said, voice filled with fear. "I'm doing what's best for you... You know about how much I care about your well being." Namjoon replied calmly.

Jin backed up, still grabbing my hair tightly and the sharp knife was still in front of my throat.

"J-jin, please..." I squeak out, and look at Namjoon with pleading eyes. He sighed and in a swift motion, he grabbed the knife from him. I struggled to stay on my feet, and surprisingly, Yoongi was the first one to run over to me. 

I let out the deep breath I was holding in, and gasp for ear.

Jin was about to walk backwards, but Namjoon grabbed his wrist firmly.

I was watching them, panting slightly as Yoongi put my arm over his shoulder. He wrapped his other arm around my waist securely.

I looked at my dad and Hoseok silently, eyes still wide.

How?

Is the only question that comes to my mind when I look at my dad.

Yoongi pulled me into a hug and I hugged back, but didn't cry.

I'll save that for when I'm talking to my dad.

Yoongi caressed my back, and in the corner of my eyes I saw the way my dad was looking me...

He wasn't mad at me, or Yoongi... He was just sad. I get why, I'm sad as well.

He pulled away, smiling a little at me and ruffled my hair.

"You should go and talk to your dad." He said as he pushed me a little towards my dad.

I nod, walking over to my dad. I saw tears in his eyes, and I teared up. He pulled me into a big hug, and I immediately hugged him back.

It's been so long since I hugged him...

"H-how?" Is the only thing I ask.

My voice just got stuck in my throat, and the words disappear.

"The accident... I crashed into Jin's dad's car," I widened my eyes, listening carefully. "He pretended I was dead, making everyone believe him, and made me stay at their mansion..."

"W-why? Why would he fake your death?" I pulled away to look at him in the eyes.

"Me and Jin's dad... We've always been on bad terms. That's why Jin has always hated you, because of his dad."

Like father like son, I guess...

"And he kept you there all this time?" He nodded, and I hugged him again.

"It doesn't matter. We can finally go home again, and together!" I pulled away excitedly, and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm so happy!" He hugged me and Hoseok, who had been quiet throughout our conversation.

I saw that Namjoon was hugging Jin, Namjoon's back was facing me, but Jin was facing me.

His expression was unreadable, so I couldn't tell if he was still mad at me...

But I hoped he wasn't.

For some reason...

All of us walked out of the building, and Jin was somehow nice enough to let us borrow a car.

After Jungkook ran back inside, grabbed one of the the guard's keys, we all got into the cars.

In the first car Namjoon was driving, Jin was seated to him and the three youngest were on the backseats.

In the second car my dad was driving, and Taehyung was seated next to him. Me Yoongi and Hoseok were on the backseats.

I was in the middle with Hoseok on my left, and Yoongi on my right.

Finally, we're escaping this shithole

______________________________

Author: Sorry for the late update (For whoever's reads this ff) I hope this chapter was worth the wait. 🥰