31 ~ Update about them

____________________________________

???'s p.o.v.

Yoongi walked into the room, not bothering to knock

His face was red, and his eyes were wide.

"Namjoon-ah." He called out to me when he had something important to say,

"Yes, hyung?" I ask and watch as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"I- I-it's Ari..." He begins, but pauses, staring blankly at the wall with eyes still wide.

"What happened? Take a deep breath."

"I kissed her! I-I mean I have kissed her before but-

"But.. what? What makes this one so special?"

"She wanted it..." He fiddled with his fingers.

"She wanted it?" I ask, shocked.

When did they get so close for her to want to kiss Yoongi?

I mean, hyung is nice and all-

But didn't she hate him?

Didn't she like Jimin?

"Yes, she wanted it. She had a nightmare, and I had to comfort her... Then we went back to sleep, and when she woke up again she was all clingy... Not that I mind!" He laughed nervously and continued, as I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"Then we.. Looked at eachother for a while and she... Asked me to kiss her." He turned a shade of light pink, and put his hands on his face. I elbowed his arm playfully as I teasingly said 'oooo'

"Hyung is getting closer to his crush~"

"Yah! Respect those who are older than you!" He said and slightly pushed me, but not enough to make me fall off the bed.

"Sorry sorry, but really! You're making good progress!" I chuckled.

"I guess so... Do you think she likes me?"

"I mean, she did want to kiss you- Without you forcing her to... I think she might like you, but I wouldn't know. You need to find out yourself, hyung." I pat his shoulder with a smile. But he looked at me unsure.

"Are you sure? I mean- What if she doesn't like me? What if she was only clingy and asked for a kiss because she needed to be comforted?" He sighed heavily and closed his eyes.

"Don't think like that!- Wait, hyung..." He hummed and I continued

"Do you want to get together with her? Like... as her boyfriend?"

"That would be... nice.... Namjoon, I don't know anything about this... About love.... I'm not used to this feeling- The feeling of being loved... I never got loved by my parents, they just threw me out of their home like I was nothing..."

"Yoongi-"

"... And.. What makes you think that Ari might love me?" He looks at me with his stone-cold eyes.

"Hyung." I put my hands on his shoulder and give him a serious look. "You deserve to be loved! If she knows all the horrible things you have been through - Then she'll be there for you."

"If she likes me." He finished for me, and I nod. "We can't be together... She hates mafias and I live here- With a bunch of mafias..."

"You can get together, don't be so hopeless. Also... May I ask about updates between her and Jimin?"

"I don't know anything about them, but I don't know... I don't think Ari has hung out with Jimin a lot lately..."

"Then you have a bigger chance with her!"

"What about Jimin?"

"Well I want Jiminie to have her as well, but... It would be better if you do. I just want you to be happy, hyung. And I think she's our best bet for that!" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Namjoon-ah." He said and stood up.

Yes- Wait where are you going?"

"To do my mission for the week." He walks towards the door. "Thank you for everything you said, I appreciate it a lot." He smiled at me, and opened the door.

"No problem, anything for my brother!" I smiled and watched as he left.
__________________________________

Author: I changed Y/n's name to Ari because Y/n makes me uncomfortable, to those who are confused about the name 😂😂 (Which is probably no one)