09 ~ Jealousy

First of all..

Thank you to each and every one of you who read my fanfiction and like it, I really appreciate it! :D

I never thought so many people (100+ people) would actually take their time to read my fanfiction :')

I started with it because a friend of mine told me I would be good at it (And I don't know if I am) So I decided to just do it, because why not? And I enjoy writing it! (Except for that time when I suddenly died 😂😅)

Secondly, I have 3 fanfictions I'm gonna post in the future! :D I might get ideas for other members while I'm getting done writing this one! So far I have a Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok ff in store

But I think I'm gonna finish this one first, and while I do that I'll get to actually plan the other fanfictions (because I dont have a solid plan for each one 😂)

I hope you look forward to it 🥰 Back to the chapter! 😂
_________________________________________

I was halfway through asking after the door closed "Yoongi, why w-" before he interrupted me by quickly pushing me down on the bed, and kissed me.

I was too distracted thinking about a lot of different things, that he was already done kissing me and looked at me with anger- But also lust in his eyes..

Oh god, gotta run before-

Then he grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Please don't god
I love you, just don't make him do- that to me!

I was about to push him away but he pulled away before I could-

But I ended up pushing him away anyways. "What do you think you're doing?!"

He walked back over to me, and said

"I'm claiming you"

Then he proceeded to make some hickeys on my neck before I could say anything. I pushed him away and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?! I've been through enough shit already!"

I could see that his eyes softened, but he didn't say anything. Instead he just stood up, and left the room.

Gee, thanks for that...

I sighed and layed down, having my legs dangle off the bed.

I could have avoided all of this; Yoongi, the mafia and now the problem with Jimin and Yoongi...

I wonder how they all got into this mafia gang mess anyways? Maybe when- Or I should say IF I get closer to Yoongi, I could ask him. Or I could ask Jimin?

Anyways, now that Yoongi isn't here.. I may as well explore this bedroom.. I mean there isn't much to explore, but I have nothing better to do..

I got up, and looked around - It's a normal bedroom with normal things. But there's only one big bed, am I supposed to share it with him?! There's no way that's happening, I don't want him bothering me while I'm getting my beauty sleep!

I continue to look around and get my eyes on a clock over the bed, I look at the clock. 11:09 am.

There's a desk with a computer on it, I go over to it and turn it on. Of course, there's a password... I sigh and continue to look around.

A wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, a fancy chandelier- I frown. Are they rich or something? The house didnt look that fancy, but this bed and light does...

I sit down on the bed, and look outside of the window. There's not much to see, I don't get why they even put a big window like this here. I decided to just ignore it, and walked back over to the bed.

I layed down, and closed my eyes. I can finally rest... There's nobody to bother me now... This bed is so comfortable, I could fall asleep in

1

2

3

And that's what I did