52 ~ Geared up

"We were trying to get him off the edge, so he would let us go." Jungkook said and crossed his arms, giving Jin a death stare.

"You're gonna attract guards! They'll get alarmed, and they'll run to here!" Yoongi sighs in frustration. "Let's hurry and just get the fuck out of here."

"What about Namjoon and Taehyung?" Jimin asks.

"They'll meet us on the way, I told them to find us weapons to protect ourselves." Yoongi informs. "Especially her."

He points at me and I open my mouth, being slightly offended.

"I can protect myself too, you don't need to be my bodyguard all the time." I roll my eyes as I cross my arms.

"Asshole..." I mumble, but it seems like he heard me.

He walked over to me, and grabbed my chin. "What was that, babe?" He smirked, being really close to my face.

"Y-you do know the others are watching ...." I mumbled and he quickly let go of my chin.

"Of course I did, that's why I let you go." Just as he turned to look around at the others. "We'll continue this soon." He whispered and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, going back to hugging Hoseok.

We all saw that Jin had already stood up, eyeing us.

Before we could say anything or even react at all, he began running.

"What are y-" Jungkook started, but Jin kicked his knee and made him fall down. He groaned in pain, and none of us were quick enough to prevent him from running out of the room.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Me and Jimin ask in unison.

"I'm fine." He said, trying to get up. Jimin helped him get back on his feet. "Can you move your knee?" He nods.

"Okay, come on, we gotta chase after him!" Jimin said as he pulled Jungkook with him.

Now it's just me, Yoongi and Hoseok.

I helped Hoseok stand up, and he wiped away his tears.

I've never seen him cry like that before... I should ask him about it when he feels better.

He walked over to Hoseok, hesitating to comfort him.

He does so anyways, and hugs him.

Hoseok hugs back, sobbing on his shoulder.

Yoongi caresses his back, and Hosoek calms down after a while.

"Let's find Namjoon and Taehyung." Yoongi said, pulling away from the hug.

He walks towards the door, on his way to walk out of the room.

We follow after him, hand in hand. We walk out of the room, and into the dark and long, narrow hallway.

Taehyung and Namjoon are standing there, weapons in their hands.

We walk over to them, relieved to see them okay.

"We're so glad you guys are okay!" I say, pulling them both into a hug. They hug back, chuckling.

"We found the weapon room, and met Jungkook and Jimin on the way. We gave them weapons, so they're protected." Namjoon informs, and we nod.

They hand us weapons, even me, just in case.

"Let's go, and let's get out of here!" Taehyung enthusiastically said, and Yoongi looked at me.

"Stay here."

"What? No! I wanna come with you!" I argued, thinking about how scary it would be to be all alone.

"It's too dangerous-"

"Me being all alone is dangerous."

"Ari, please." He put his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with a worried expression.

How can I say no to that face?

I sighed. "Okay, fine, I'll stay here. Come and get me once everything is safe."

He smiled, giving me a little hug. He pulled away, turning serious again.

"Come on."

Then they walked together, through the long hallway.

I watched as they kept walking away from me, leaving me all alone.

There was a door at the end of the hallway, a normal looking door.

Before they went through, Yoongi turned around, giving me a reassuring smile.

And I was left all alone.

_______________________________

Author: Sorry for the late update, I had a busy day 😅

Just wanted to let you know, whoever's is reading this, that it's ending pretty soon. Maybe in 5 days.

Have a nice morning/day/evening or night, wherever you are 💜💜