59 ~ Sleepover

~1 week later~

I was standing in front of my closet, struggling to pick what I should wear.

Yoongi and I planned on meeting up today, since none of us were busy.

I sighed heavily, and began feeling nervous.

I definitely do like him, and this little break away from everybody has helped.

So I think it's fine to like him, and get together with him.

But I don't know if he likes me back...

We've been chatting occasionally, and joked around with eachother

But this is the first time we're hanging out after what happened... 

I haven't seen the others throughout the week, except for Taehyung, who I hung out with yesterday.

I have chatted with them though, just not met them.

Now we behave like nothing happened, and we're just a bunch of people who met eachother.

We promised eachother not to bring up what happened to us, and I'm completely fine with that.

I lied to my bestfriend, and told her that I had to go on a trip somewhere suddenly.

And that I also  couldn't send a message, because my phone was dead and I didn't have my charger with me.

I groaned loudly, shutting the closet door and pulled out my phone.

I pressed on the button to call my bestfriend, and she answered after a few seconds.

"Hey Ari, what's up?" She asked, and I sighed.

"I got asked to meet up with this one guy- I-I mean, it's not a date, but we're just gonna talk!"

"Oh, it's definitely a date." I heard her giggle and rolled my eyes.

"I need help to find an outfit, I want to impress him with my look!" I say, not even realizing what I said.

Oh...

I guess I do want to impress him.

"Okay, I'll come over right away and I'll buy a few clothes on the way!" She said excitedly.

"No, no, you don't have to!-" I started, but she interrupted me quickly. "Too late!" She said and hung up, I sighed loudly.

I was scrolling through my instagram, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

Eventually it rang, and I ran downstairs to greet my best friend. I open the door, expecting my bestfriend-

But instead I see Yoongi, standing there with a smile on his face.

I blush, realizing that I'm wearing a t-shirt with no bra under. I cover my chest turning away from him, and he chuckled.

"I wanted to come here to pick you up." He explained, letting himself in.

He closed the door after him and I look at him with a frown, looking at the time. "It's still an hour left.." I mumble.

"I was missing you a lot, so I decided to come here a little earlier." He smiled, and looked around curiously. 

"Y-you should have sent an message, I wasn't ready!" I complained, walking up the stairs with him following after me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." I felt my face heat up and looked away.

"I'll wait for you to change." He said as he leaned against the wall and got out his phone.

"What do I wear?" I ask as I open the door and walk in. "Comfortable clothes." "Aren't we going outside?" I ask confused, looking over at the closet.

"I prefer to watch movies inside, instead of going outside- If that's okay with you." He looked up fron his screen and I nodded.

"I'll just get myself ready, and then we can." I smiled and closed the door.

I quickly pull out my phone and text my bestfriend that we're gonna watch movies at my place instead.

She replied with an 'Okay, have fun!'

I blush to myself as I grab an oversized hoodie, and put on some comfortable shorts under.