54 ~ Great, everybody is here

Before I pushed the door handle, I stopped up.

What do I do?

It's stupid to tell for him to let them all go.

Should I threaten the guy who is holding Yoongi down?

It's the only thing I know I can do, that isn't dumb.

I sighed, thinking about what to do. I should sneak up behind him, and quietly knock him out.

I would go for Jungkook, but I would expose myself if I tried to get to him...

Okay Ari, you got this... Go through the door, and be a badass.

Don't let them see your weak side.

I pushed down the doorhandle slowly, and peeked through.

I made eye contact with Jungkook. He wasn't far away from Yoongi at all, I could get to him.

He widened his eyes and I put my index finger on my mouth, indicating that I want him to stay quiet.

The guard got distracted for a second. "What are you l-" Before he even got to finish, Jungkook talked him down.

He sat on top of him, waving the gun around any of the guards that tried to save their buddy.

Even though they all had their own person to take care of.

I took a deep breath, and sneaked behind the guard that's holding Yoongi down. I covered his mouth quickly, taking him down and waiting for him to pass out.

And he did after a minute or so.

"What the fuck did I tell you?!" Yoongi whispers and I just smile. "I couldn't help it, besides you guys need my help."

Before he could even reply to me, I walked over to Jungkook. I turned around and pointed the gun in Jin's direction.

I couldn't see which innocent man he was threatening to kill, because he was looking down.

"Let go of my friends or I'll blast one of your guard's brains out!" I threatened and pointed the gun at every guard in the room.

I picked out a target, the guy who had his gun pointed at Taehyung's head

For a second I widened my eyes, but gained back my composure.

"You! If you don't get that gun away from my friend's head, I'll shoot you!"

"Fuck..." The guard mumbled, but Jin's angry voice made him freeze. "What are you doing?!

"Boss, she's gonna shoot me-" The guard tried to defend himself. "She is not. I know who she is, and I know that she talks big but won't do shit." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Watch me!" I yelled as I pointed it at the guard, putting on the most intimidating look I can have.

I gestured from him to move away from Taehyung, with my gun.

But he didn't.

I groaned in annoyance, and turned around.

I pointed the gun at Jin again, ready to threaten him.

But instead I dropped it.

The man he has captured isn't just a random guy...

It's my dad.

____________________________

Author: My, my, my, what do you guys think about this whole twist? 😏