24 ~ Closer and closer

~

After a while of asking normal questions, we were nearing the end of the game. We were on the 18th question and it was my turn to ask, since he already asked his.

"How did you.... I mean, you don't have to answer but... How did you end up here?" I look up at him carefully.

"Namjoon and I became friends through school and noticed how..."

...

I shouldn't push him to answer me..

"You don't have to continue if you don't-"

"He noticed that I came from a poor family that didn't support me and my decicions, and he brought me here... That was around 9 years ago."

"Oh..." I say and look down.

"Yeah..."

They've known eachother for pretty long...

After a big of silence he asked his next question;

"What is your dream date?" He asked and I blushed, but answered anyways.

So we're gonna start with those questions as well?

Sounds like fun

"Well.. I would love to have one whole day with my date with a lot of differents dates in one date! Like we could go to the beach and have some fun there, then go home and watch some movies or we could go up somewhere high with a beautiful view over the city! Maybe when the sun sets? That would be really pretty! And maybe stay there for the night?"

I finished and realized that I just suddenly began rambling, and I blushed. But Yoongi was just looking at me intently, and listening carefully to what I had to say, as if it was something really important.

I felt my whole face heat up of embarrassment,  but also because I felt flustered by the way he was looking at me

"D-did I begin rambling?" I looked away in shame and fiddled with my fingers. 

"Yeah, but it's fine." He said and smiled at me.

"I-I'm sorry!" I giggled nervously. "Uhh, what about you? What is your dream date?"

"I would also love to watch movies, or go on a walk with my date. Just something simple, as long as I'm with her." He said with a smile.

"We have something in common!" I say, sounding a little more enthusiastic than I thoguht I would be.

"Yeah, we do, I guess." He said, looking away, but I could see the slight smile on his face.
"Well it's your turn now!" He said and turned towards me.

"Hmm.. Do you have a safe place? Like.. A place you go to when you need time to think in peace?"

"Yeah, it's basically any shore around, I love to watch the waves and just think about my problems and sort things out. Do you have any safe place?"

"Not really, but I loved to go into my treehouse and play with my older brother." I paused while recalling all the memories from that one treehouse.

"We did so many things in there together, draw, have fun, laugh, enjoy your lives without caring about the cruel world, until-"

...

"Until?"

Until he disappeared from my life...

I shook my head and plastered a fake smile on my face, not wanting to tell him about Hoseok. "It's nothing."

"Alright..." He shrugged and moved on. I quietly sighed out of relief.

"It's, uhh.. Your turn!"

"Can you go again? I wanna end the game." He said and smiled, but there was something else behind his smile..

Hmm..

"Okay... Well... Are you single? I never see you around with any girl-"

"Why are you asking?" He smirked and I blushed a little

"J-just asking! There is nooo way I would ever have a crush on you." He raised his eyebrow, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yes, I'm single, better get me before somebody else does!" He winked at me and I elbowed him.

"Go flirt around with some other chick instead, Yoongi"

"Fine, fine... Do you have a crush on anybody?" As soon as he asked his question I widened my eyes in shock. I did not expect him to ask that as his last question!

Well.. Do I?

I mean they are pretty dang hot but..

Not really... I wouldn't like to have a mafia as my crush...

"Well the ones I could have a crush on are hot, but.. they're mafias so no thanks." I saw his shoulders drop, and felt a little bad.

"Unless they change."

__________________________________

Btw thank you for 200 reads, I purple you all so much! 💜😁
I hope you're enjoying this ff 💜