26 ~ Nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened up my eyes and the first thing I saw was my dad, driving the car. Hoseok was sitting next to me, fast asleep. He looked younger... Around 15 years old

What's going on? Why am I here?

"Y/n, you're awake!" My dad happily said and smiles through the rear view mirror.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"What do you mean 'what's going on?' We're driving back home to mom!"

Oh god

Please don't let the accident from 10 years ago repeat...

But... why is Hoseok here?

I have to warn my dad about.. his possible death....

"Home to mom? No, dad, you're go-"

"What is that guy doing?!" He interrupted me and I saw a truck, driving fast speed towards us. "Wait no no no n!-" I heard my dad say, followed by a loud crash.

Hoseok woke up by the loud crash, and the first thing he did was look at me.

I closed my eyes in fear, and began trembling. I couldn't hear my dad anymore, please don't tell me he died... I can't go through the same thing again...

Please dad..

Please don't leave us...

Please don't leave me.....

I can't live without you, it's horrible...

"Y/n, what happened?! What was that crash?! Are you okay?!"

I heard Hoseok gasp, and I opened my eyes.

My eyes landed on my dad, he had blood all over him..

He was dead...

I wanted to yell, I wanted him to come back

I wanted him to be alive

But

He still died...

And I couldn't save him...

"Y/n, don't worry.. E-everything is gonna be okay!" He said as he held my shoulders. I sat still, trembling and feeling really cold and empty.

I saw a man come out of the truck, towards us.

He looked like he was around 40 years old.

"That man, he- He can probably help us!" He said enthusiastically, and smiled at me. There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

I was getting bad vibes from him, why would he crash our dad's car and walk so calmly towards us?

He should be running...

He should be asking if our dad is okay, or if he could help us in anyway

But he's just walking...

It wasn't until when he was closer that I realized that he had some creepy smirk on his face.

I was speechless and paralyzed, I didn't know what to do

But I had a little hope that he could be nice

Then I noticed that he had a weapons belt, and I saw a gun, a knife, and other small things...