15 ~ Long time no see

I pull away from the hug and look over at the door.

"I should get going now... It was nice talking to you again!" I look back at him and smile.

"Alright. Good luck on your plan of changing him, and please don't get caught!" He says concerned, I nod and then exit the room.

I hear a pair of voices speaking, and I stand still to listen where they're coming from.

It wouldn't hurt to get a glimpse of who it is, would it?

I walk a little closer and get my eyes on two guys speaking. One of them has their back facing me, and the other is the guy I saw that had heard about Yoongi bringing me here.

He noticed me, and pointed at me. He proceeded to whisper something, and the other guy turned around.

I could clearly see that he was some gucci fan, because the amount of gucci clothes he had  on. It made me question how rich they all actually are...

I looked up at his face and immediately thought that he was really handsome- I mean they all are, I can't deny it.. Even Yoongi, whom I hate.

I study his face while thinking that he too, is oddly familiar. He's the first one to recognize me.

"Ari!!!" He runs over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Taehyung!" I giggle as I ruffle his hair.

"Why-" He looked around before continuing. "Why are you.. here?" He asks with a serious tone.

Wow the Taehyung I know is rarely this serious about something..

"That prick Yoongi brought me here together with some other guy!" I rolled my eyes while thinking about how they made me pass out, and took me to this place.

He looked over at his friend and they made eyecontact, making a conversation with their eyes. He looked back at me. "How?"

"I witnessed the other guy.. killing a man..." I shivered, remembering how quick they ended his life.

He pulled me into another hug. "I'm so sorry that you saw that..." He pulled away and looked at me with a pout on his mouth.

"It's okay Tae, I'm.. fine!" I say, trying to reassure him. I don't think I did a good job though... 

I look at his friend, and so does Taehyung. I wonder why he hasn't said anything, it's like he zoned out.

I hear him mumble 'Wow, she's so beautiful...' I blush and Tae waves his hands in front of Jungkook to get him out of his daze. 

"Jungkook-ah, stop daydreaming and snap back to reality!" He giggles, as Jungkook realizes that he zoned out. 

"What ha-" He locks as with me and I flash him a smile. "Oh.." I can see a tint of red on his cheeks, and he looks away shyly. 

Taehyung giggles and I giggle with him, then it's quiet for a bit until Jungkook speaks up again. "Uhh, I should probably introduce myself.." 

"I'm probably making him uncomfortable by looking at him for too long" I think to myself "Or maybe I should introduce myself first?" 

"Jungkook, was it?" He nods and I extend my hand out for a handshake, and he shakes my hand. "My name is Y/n." I smile at him, and he smiles back. His smile reminds me of a bunny, how cute! 

Taehyung grins as he watches us getting aquainted and pulls us both into a tight hug. "Wahh, it's nice seeing my friends becoming friends with eachother!"We both giggle and hug back. 

For a second it felt like.. We weren't in a building full of mafias, I didn't get kidnapped, instead it felt like I was hanging out with my friends and having fun.