46 ~ Not again

I wake up, on the cold floor, rubbing my head. I had a huge headache as I tried to remember what happened to me before this.

I walked into Jin's office, and got knocked out. Did he say anything?

No

So, he just knocked me out.... That's nice.

I looked around and the first thing I saw, was that I'm not alone - Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung are here as well...

Namjoon is in the corner of the room, leaning against the walls.

Taehyung is sprawled out on the floor next to me.

Yoongi is laying on the opposite side of me.

Where are we?

It's definitely not Yoongi's room..

First of all, why would we all wake up on a cold floor?

Second of all, why would we be split?

All of us were gonna meet up, and plan for our escape, but it all went to shit.

Now we have to escape this place, wherever we are...

I went over to Yoongi and carefully shook him.

"Yoongi, wake up..." I whispered, scared, into his ear. He slowly opened his eyes, and when he came to his senses, his eyes shot open.

"What happened?!" He asks, sitting up straight.

"I'm guessing you got knocked out as well..." I say quietly, much more like mumbling to myself than telling to him.

"Shit... How did he know?!"

"Fuck..." I mumble. "The cameras! He probably knew we were up to something, and sent the guards to knock us out- And then take us to this place!"

Yoongi sighed, and I facepalm.

"What's done is done, let's wake up the others and get out of here." He puts his hand on my shoulder, reassuring me, and give me a small.smile.

"Okay..." I say, already crouching down next to Taehyung as Yoongi walks over to Namjoon.

"Taehyungie, wake up." I said softly while shaking him, and he groaned.

"Five more minutes, eomma!" He said and turned his back towards me, continuing to sleep.

"Tae, I'm not your eomma. This is  important, please wake up!"

"Am tired..." He mumbled, and I look over at Yoongi, who has made Namjoon wake up.

'Help me' I mouth to Yoongi, and he comes over to us.

"Taehyung-ah, wake up!" Yoongi continuously shakes Taehyung, until he finally wakes up.

"Ari? Yoongi-hyung? Namjoon-hyung?" Taehyung yawns as he stretches his arms. "Weren't we supposed to m-"

He gasped, and looked at us apologetically.

"I'm so sorry guys!" All three of us looked at eachother confused.

"Sorry for what?" Namjoon finally speaks up, after watching.

"I fell asleep on my way to your room!" Taehyung explain and looks down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Tae, that's not the problem here. We got kidnapped- By Jin and his men...."

"Jin-hyung? But he's our boss, how can he betray u-"

"We betrayed him first- or the others... Because of me, we were gonna escape. At first they were against it, but then they realized we have to."

"Who is 'they'?" Taehyung asked, confused, rubbing his chin.

"Jungkook. Just as soon as he saw Yoongi get shot and heard that Jin punished him, he said we were gonna escape."

"Punished him for what? What did hyung do?"

"I guess it's because I got closer to Ari, when I wasn't supposed to- I basically went against him..."

"Did Jin give you a warning?" Yoongi shook his head, and Namjoon sighed.

Just then, I thought about Hoseok-

I wish he was here with me...

I don't want to lose him again.