16 ~ Argument

But a cough behind us made us go silent.. They both went silent and turned around slowly, I decided to do the same because- Well I didn't want to look scared for whoever was behind me.

Yoongi

Of-fucking-course

"Why are you out here, Ari?" He asked with a cold tone in his voice, showing no emotion.

"Why are you treating me like I'm your dog?"

Jungkook just stood there with wide eyes, looking at Yoongi for his reaction to what I said.

While Taehyung looked at me with an open mouth, and eyes that ask me what the hell I'm doing.

But I don't care, that man needs to realize what he's doing to me

He definitely feels something for me 

I should be able to make him feel bad about everything he has done

I mentally took a deep breath

Here it goes..

"I'm sick and tired of you keeping me here! Especially locked up in that damn room, for a fucking week! You could have at least treated me nicely, or handled it better, but no! Instead you're gonna be grumpy and mad, and so fucking jealous! At this point Jimin is gonna take me away from you, if you keep behaving like you do!" I pant a little as I feel some tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you think I would be nice to you after you called me heartless and cold?! That's just how I fucking am, get over it! And do you think I give a shit about Jimin taking you away from me?" I was about to answer, but he quickly continued.

"No, I don't! So stop thinking I'm gonna like you, because I never will!" He hisses back and looks at me with a stone-cold gaze that could break me any moment

He really is heartless...

"Well why did you h-have to bring me here in the first place, if you don'teven care about me?! My life was already h-horrible enough!" I say and wipe away the tears that had rolled down my cheeks without me noticing.

"You know damn well that I had no choice, now stop bitching!" He was about to grab my wrist, but Taehyung stood in front of me. I looked at him with teary eyes, but he smiled at me and looked back at Yoongi.

"Hyung, can't you see that she's sad? Be a little nicer to her." He sneakily held my hand, and I held it back. It didn't seem like Yoongi noticed, he was just looking at Taehyung angrily. 

"Why are you defending her like she's worth more than your bestfriend?! You don't even know her!" He snarled.

Little does he know

"Actually hyung.." He smiled at Yoongi as if they weren't fighting JUST now. "I do actually know her."

"How do you know her?" He had calmed down, and raised an eyebrow at Taehyung's statement. 

"Through elementary school, we were bestfriends." I spoke up after not saying anything for a while, watching the scene in front of me unfold. 

He looked at me and back at Taehyung, then he looks back at me. "How do you know everybody?!"

"I knew Jin through elementary school as well, that's how I know them. But I don't know anybody else..."

He sighed. "Fine," Me and Taehyung look at him expectantly. "I'll be nice to you and let you hang out with Taehyung, I had something to do anyways."

My eyes light up and I hug Taehyung, he hugs me back while giggling.

Yoongi gives us a really annoyed look and walks into some room, avoiding our eyecontact.