49 ~ Little hope

"Jin was here, just now." They widened their eyes.

"He was?" Taehyung asks.

"Did he say anything to you?" Namjoon asks and I shake my head, earning a confused look from all of them.

"I pretended I was asleep so I could eavesdrop on their conversation." Yoongi smirked.

"Smart."

"He didn't say anything special, except...  Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are also here."

"Of course he knocks them out as well." Yoongi growled, and Taehyung put his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, hyung, we'll all get out of here. Safe and sound!" He smiled and Yoongi sighed, nodding.

"Let's hope so."

"Did he say anything more?" Namjoon asks with a serious tone, looking at me.

"There are 4 guards guarding the front door, and backdoor." I informed, sighing.

"We can easily take them out if we're all seven." Yoongi said confidently.

"I'm not that strong.." I say and look down.

"Don't worry, you have me." I looked up at Yoongi, and he winked at me.

Taehyung coughed, getting mine and Yoongi's attention. "Correction, you have us." He said emphasising the us.

Namjoon chuckled, and I giggle while Yoongi rolled his eyes.

There was a moment of silence, and nobody said anything.

"Should we try something?" I asked, immediately earning the others' attention.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked, I shrugged.

"Maybe send a message to the others?" I asked unsure.

"How are we supposed to do that?"

I gasped.

"What if he forgot to take our phones?!" I said as I was about to check my pockets for a phone- But then realized I didnt have any pockets..

"We don't have our phones." Namjoon said, looking over at the two disappointed boys.

Meanwhile...

_____________________________

Jimin's p.o.v.

I sighed as I watched Jungkook leaning against the wall, looking hopeless.

I saw how Hobi put on a smile to reassure us, like I reassured him.

I knew what they were feeling, and I felt the same...

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked with a smile as I snapped back to the cruel reality.

"Just thinking." I said with a little shrug.

"About?"

"Not much, really. I just feel like we should do something instead of sitting here, doing nothing..." He nods in agreement, looking over at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, don't look so hopeless! Cheer up, we'll get out of here!" Hoseok said as he walked over to Jungkook.

He put his hand on his shoulder, Jungkook looked up at him and returned a smile.

"Jungkook, I know what you're feeling.. I'm feeling the same, but we gotta keep out heads held high!"

"Yeah! Let's think of something, something to get us out of here!"

"What can we do?" Jungkook asked.

Me and Hoseok made eyecontact, looking doubtful.

We begin thinking, making the room go completely silent.

What can we do?

There is no way to escape this room, we checked around...

There's only one door that leads out of here, but it has a lock.

"Our only hope is Jin.. If he unlocks the door, one of us could run past him-" I thought out loud, looking at Jungkooks muscles.

He's really strong.

Even stronger than Jin.

"I suggest Jungkook." I said, Hoseok nodded and we both look at him.

"I'll do it, I won't disappoint you guys!" Jungkook said while smiling, and I smile back.