02 ~ Unknown room

I woke up and felt really dizzy. "What happened, and where am I?" I thought to myself, holding my head while trying to remember the last thing that happened to me.

I widen my eyes as I remember how I witnessed somebody getting killed right in front of me. I begin to tear up and shake. I shouldn't have walked in that alleyway, and definitely not at night...

I looked around, who'se room is this? And who'se clothes am I wearing?

Is it mayb-- My thoughts get interruped when I get startled by the door suddenly unlocking and getting opened, the same short man from earlier walk in

"Good morning, babe" He said while walking into the room, and locked the door after him.

"Don't call me baby, I'm not even your girlfriend!" I said coldly and crossed my arms. He sighed and began walking towards me. "D-dont come near me!" I said while backing up until I was right next to the wall.

But he climbed on the bed and began crawling towards me, while he was doing that I got off the bed quickly and looked around for something I could hit him with.

He chuckled while asking "What are you looking for, babygirl?" I ignored him and grabbed the lamp on the bedside table, and was about to hit him, but he took the lamp from me when I had it in the air.

Fuck! I should have been quicker!

"Think you're smart?" He said annoyed and placed the lamp on the bedside table. "Why did you kidnap me?!" I ask, totally ignoring his question.

"Use your brain, and maybe you'll find the answer" He answered coldly and sat down on the bed. "Oh and don't try anything, you're not gonna get anywhere. Also there's a bathroom you can use." He pointed at a door a little away from the bed.

"At least you're nice enough to let me use a bathroom" I said and rolled my eyes.

"And I'm nice enough to feed you"

I raised one of my eyebrows. "You're gonna feed me? Aren't you a killer or something? Why are you being nice enough to feed me?"

"A mafia is a better word for it, but I mean killer works too."

I widened my eyes. "You're a mafia?!" I sat there shocked, I really didnt expect him to say that. "Can't you hear? Yes, I'm a mafia. Got a problem wit"-

He got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

He walks over to the door and unlocked it. "Hey hyung, I heard you brought another girl here" He said and popped his head into the room. I just stood there and looked at him without saying anything.

The short guy guy pushed his head away and said annoyedly "Go away, Jk. She is mine, find your own girl."

"But hyung"-

"What did I just say?"

The other guy sighed. "Fine, but our boss wants to talk to you- Oh and he said that you need to bring her too." He pointed at me.

"Tell him we'll be there soon" He said and closed the door on the other guy before he could even say anything, and then he turned around to face me. "You heard him, come on. If you try anything there will be consiquenses. Got it?"

Ugh, I guess I gotta do what he says or there will be 'consiquenses' I nod.

"Good."

He tied my wrists together tightly with a rope, and put on a blindfold. "I think you're my favorite, you're much more obedient than other girls I've kidnapped." I stayed quiet, and heard him laugh.

"I guess you're not gonna reply to me, well then." He grabbed the rope on my wrists and pulled me out of the room.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm absolutely terrified, but I should stay calm.. Or.. I'll try my best to stay calm..

I heard him knock on a door and a voice telling us we can come in. We walked in and the man made me sit down. I heard the same guy who told us to come in say "Take off her blindfold"

Alright, so that's what the boss' voice sounds like-

Wait
.
.
.

Haven't I heard a similar voice like that in the past?!