05 ~ Somebody new...

He opened the door, and there was another short man standing there with a plate in his hand.

"What do you want?"

"To tell you that the boss wants to talk to you"

He looked a bit unsure but answered; "Alright, I'll go see what's up." He left the room.

And through it all, I was just standing there awkwardly. The short man sat down on the bed- Wow... He's so beautiful... Like an angel.. 

For a second I get lost looking into his eyes, but I snap back to the cruel reality that I'm faced with.

"Here, eat this." He said with a sweet smile on his face.

"Is it poisonous?"

"Nope!"

"But what if-"

"I don't think Yoongi is planning on killing you this fast" He admitted.

Now I know his name-

Yoongi

A small 'oh' left my lips "What's your name?" I looked up at him and smiled a little.

He seems trustable, but I need to be careful.. What if he's tricking me? But then, what if he's being genuinely nice?
I don't know, we're gonna have to wait and see...

"Jimin. And yours?"

"Ari"

"That's a cute name." He said and winked at me.

Is this his job?

"Thanks." I said shyly and looked down. Why can't Yoongi be like him?

"I should get going now, eat up." Just after he said that, he stood up and left the room before I could say anything.

I guess he isn't as nice as you think he is, Ari

Shush

I looked at the breakfast; Pancakes, yay!
I sat down on the bed, and began eating. I only ate one when somebody opened the door, and grabbed my arms before I could even process anything.

Suddenly we were standing on the door frame, and I was met face to face with Jin. "Take her to the room."

What's the room? It's probably something really horrible...

You don't say

Shut up brain, I don't need your sarcasm right now-

Before I can react or do anything the guard put a blindfold on my face, and both of then grab my arms harshly. I tried my best to get out of their grips, but there's no way I'll be able to, they're just too strong...

Has Jin trained them or something?

Then we began walking, I heard a door getting open and wind blow against my face. We're outside... I heard another door getting opened and we began to walk on stairs that led down somewhere.

At first I didn't know that we were gonna walk on stairs so I almost tripped, but the strong grips of the guards kept me from falling.

Suddenly they opened a door, harshly threw me on the floor and locked the door.

Wait.. They didn't tie me!

"Dumbasses..." I mumbled to myself as I quickly took off my blindfold, and looked around. An empty room, completely empty- Well not quite, there was a thin, dirty mattress on the floor.  The walls were old looking and the floor was really cold.

"Are they gonna make me stay here or something?!" I decided to look around a bit more and noticed a camera in one of the corners in the room.

I pointed at it and looked at it dead in the eye. "I know you can hear me, Jin! Get me out of here!"

I was going to throw stuff around when I realized that I only had that old, dirty mattress...

Ugh!

I guess I could rest for a bit, I mean while that asshole (aka Yoongi) isn't here to bother me.

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, feeling somewhat relaxed- More relaxed than I have been this day. But it didn't last long, because the next second somebody kicked down the door. (Here I come kicking the door 🎶 I'm sorry, I had to 😂)

And in comes-

Guess who?

Kim fucking SeokJin

Why can't I have some peace for at least SOME time?!

I opened up my eyes and glared at him.

"Awwwh did we ruin your beauty sleep?" He smirked.

"What the fuck do you want, Jin?!"

"Now, now, don't be so angry, Y/N." He said while walking around me in a circle, looking at me with that evil smirk still plastered on his face.

"Just get to the point already!" I said impatient. He is really starting to get on my nerves, I swear to god! If I could, I would've landed a punch on that annoying face of his-

Jin signals his guards to take me somewhere, they nod and walk me there. They forgot to blindfold me, I'll take this as an opportunity to look around!

But all I can figure out is that we're in some kind of basement. I keep looking around though, hoping to find out a little more, but I get taken into a room-

No, it's a bloody room...