32 ~ Unknown parking lot

Yoongi's p.o.v.

I walked out of Namjoon's room and headed towards Jungkook's room.

I always took Jungkook with me to do missions, he's my buddy in crime. He was strong and useful. And I was the one who does the talking.

I knocked on his door and heard him telling me I could come in. I walke din and saw that he was playing games.

"What is it, hyung?" He said, eyes fixed on the screen before him.

"I have a mission I need to do today." I said and leaned against the doorframe.

"Just this round, then I'll join you!" I nod and walk to the front door. I put on shoes and my jacket.

Shit! Weapons!

I walked into our basement and grabbed a gun, along with a knife.

You never know.

I got into my car and put my key into the keyhole to start the engine. 

"What kind of place even is this?" I mumbled as I looked up the place I was supposed to go.

It was a one hour drive- In.. the middle of nowhere?

I shrugged to myself and waited for Jungkook. 

After what felt like years, Jungkook got into the car with a gun and knife in his weapons belt.

"Ready to go?" I ask and begin driving.

"Yeah. Where are we going anyways?"

"To this.. place..." I say unsure, as I point at the location of the place we're headed to.

He nods, and the rest of the drive was pretty quiet.

~

After a long time of driving, I see some run down building. I stop the car, and study it.

There are some building close to here, like a gas station and a few houses. Including a food store as well.

That's weird...

Why would people decide to leave here, so far away from the city?

This isn't even the contry side...

Jungkook seems to be thinking the same thing as me because he also says that it's weird some people would even live here.

I shrug it off, and stop judging.

From there I can see them

Wait them?

Jin told me there was only one person I had to take care of...

My gut feeling is telling me to turn, and drive home.

But I decided not to be a pussy, and continue to drive

"Yoongi-hyung, I'm getting a bad gut feeling from this..." He admits and looks at me with worried eyes.

Jungkook is usually never worried about our missions... Maybe we should turn?

"Don't worry, Jungkook-ah! Hyung is here if anything happens." I try not to sound nervous, but I think he caught on to me. "Look if anything happens then we'll be there for eachother, alright?" I add, and he nods.

"Should we go together or seperate?" He asks, hoping I knoe what the smart thing is.

"Together, we're not taking any chances. These men could be dangerous for all we know, we'll use our weapons if it's neccessary."

"Alright, do you- Know any of them?" I shake my head and he sighs.

"All Jin told me was to drive to this place, nothing more..." He hums and I drive to the second floor.

We both got out and walked towards the men.

It was like 5 of them-

Not much,

If anything happened then we would be able to handle it.