13 ~ No luck

~

I wake up, and stretch my arms. It's been a week since I've been in this hellhole

And throughout the week Yoongi has been stubborn and grumpy, by not letting me out of the room or letting anybody in.

There had been no talking at all, and I was ignoring him most of the week. But the only parts of the week where I wasn't ignoring him, was when the brought me food. I mean who would say no to food?

In the night time, there was a small space between us. We weren't close to eachother at all.

Funny to think that a week ago, just- Not even one day after I had arrived, Yoongi had wrapped his arms around my waist and fell asleep next to me.

I sit up, and look over to his side. There he was, sleeping peacefully. Still looking pure as always..

To think someone like him is so heartless and cold, is hard to believe. But I guess looks can deceive... I lay back down.

The plan is going to shit...

Well fuck

There's no way to fix this now, is it?

I sighed loudly, not giving a shit that I would wake Yoongi up.

But the unbothered guy he is, is still peacefully asleep. I look at the clock; 10:51 pm. When did I fall asleep again? 11 pm? So, 11 hours of sleep.. Plenty enough to get through this day.

I get off the bed and walts into the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror.

Look at you..

You've been through so much..

How?

How are you still here without turning crazy?

How are you still here when you've been treated like shit?

Well... Jimin is the only one who has treated me like a decent human being...

It was still difficult to process that-

That...

Yoongi and Jimin are mafia's...

Yet I almost fell for Jimin

Could I change my plan?

Could I.. use Jimin instead?

Well technically I could, but I don't know if I want to...

I wouldn't feel bad about using Yoongi, I hate his guts. He's heartless and selfish, he doesn't care for anybody else than himself.

But how am I supposed to earn his trust now? Doesn't he hate me or something?

I put my forehead against the mirror, and close my eyes.

This is more difficult than I thought..

I quickly wash my face, and walk out of the bathroom. He's still asleep..

Suddenly it's like a light switch turns on  inside of my head, because I get a brilliant idea - I could steal the key from him!

I could-

I could escape...

I could get out of here, and go back home to mom!

I sneak up to him, and crouch down by him. Where could it be? I check his back pockets, and then his front pockets. And that's when I hear him groan, oh shit-

I didn't mean to-

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asks with a husky voice as he rubs his eyes.

"I'm not doing anything..." I quietly mumbled

"You were touching my dick through my pants, do you think I wouldn't notice that?"

"No no! I wasn't trying to-" I covered my face in embarrassment. God dang it Y/n!

"Yeah yeah, sure you weren't" He smirked. That smirk, I want to punch his face. Let him know how I've felt this whole week. Let him know what if feels like to have feelings

Instead I just walk back over to my side of the bed and lay down. After a little moment of silence he speaks up.

"Ari?"

"What?"

He went quiet for a minute, as if he was hesitating about something.. "Nothing, I thought you fell asleep" I went quiet.

Get bored so I could carry on with my plans! I'm hoping he would fall asleep again, he sure loves it so he probably will go back to his dreamworld-

Of.. whatever he dreams of..

I rather not know, probably something dirty like the pervert that he is..

He doesn't say anything more, so I carefully sit up and look over to his side. Yup, he is asleep.