25 ~ End of a fun day

Just as I expected he looks at me with hopeful eyes, right after I say that.

I can't lie when I say I think it's cute the way his eyes light up like that, it's like a light switch I turned on- And it was honestly really cute

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you have a crush on me?" I crossed my arms and asked with a smirk.

"Of course I don't, I was just won-"

We both heard somebody knock twice, and turned our head towards the door. Yoongi walked over to the door to open it and was met with Jungkook and the-

I gasped quietly

It's the tall, intimidating guy I was talking about earlier! I have nothing else to refer to him as, unless I find out his name.

"Hey hyung, can we come in?" He spoke, and Yoongi nods, telling him he could walk in.

It seemed like he was in a good mood, usually he would be stubborn, but he let him in.

I thought he was gonna close the door after tall-guy walked in, but Jungkook walked in as well.

"Hey Jungkook!" I gave him a little wave, and smiled. He smiled back with a smile which reminds me of a bunny.

"Why are you guys suddenly visiting me? I thought you had a mission today?" Yoongi asks as he sits back down next to me, but not close to me.

"We got done with it, we just wanted to get to know Ari a little." The tall guy explained and smiled, showing his cute dimples.

He's not so intimidating...

I think?

I still feel a little intimidated, but I'm sure he's nice like the others

"Oh, uhh.. Why's that?" He said as they walked over to us

"I told Namjoon about Ari" Jungkook said and smiled brightly. "She is very pretty!" I could see him blush a little and I laugh, a little embarrassed of him calling me pretty just like that.

I'm glad that my bruises aren't that visible anymore, and they also don't hurt.

"Thank you, Jungkook! You're really handsome, and strong looking." I winked and saw Jungkook blush a little, and then smirked.

At the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi roll his eyes, and look at us coldly. Namjoon laughed and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

Then he looked at him and Yoongi looked back, I could see Yoongi's eyes soften.

Wow, they must be close for Namjoon to calm Yoongi down so fast and easily.

"I am strong!" He chuckled and flexed his muscles.

"Then prove it." I challenged him with a slight smirk on my face.

He walked over to Yoongi, and just as he was about to protest, Jungkook lifts him up.

"Oh, you are as strong as you look!" I said and giggled.

He let Yoongi down, and Yoongi crossed his arms, being really grumpy.

Ah shit, here we go again

Namjoon pat his shoulders and whispered something into his ears, Yoongi glanced at me for a few seconds before averting his gaze.

~

After a while of talking with Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi, it was really dark outside.
I looked at the clock and told them it was 9 pm already.

The clock didn't matter, I had a lot of fun with them.

Namjoon, and he's really nice and smart.

I'm not scared of him anymore, and then I got to know Jungkook more. 

He's nice, but can be annoying- In a good way of course, it makes me laugh how he mocks Yoongi and how they argue

We had lots of fun talking and getting to know eachother better.

It had been a pretty good day, the best one in a while

I'm happy about it, I feel like I'm close enough with them all now

I feel much better about staying here, but it doesn't mean I still wanna stay here

I'm one step closer to my goal.

They said goodbye and left the room, leaving me and Yoongi all alone again.

We've gotten pretty close, compared to the others-

Minus Tae

He doesn't count though, I already knew him from before

I look over at Yoongi, and give him a small smile.

"Today has been a good day, hasn't it?" I sit on the bed and swing my legs in the air happily, like a child.

"Yeah, the 20 questions game was nice! Good idea." He praised and gave me a little thumbs up, I giggled.

"Thanks! I wanted to try it with.."

..

"Someone I wanted to know..." I said quietly and blushed a little. He chuckled and pats my head.

"I'm not a dog!" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my head.

He looked at our hands then at me with a smirk, right away that I let go off his hand and looked away quickly.

I yawned, suddenly feeling exhausted.

It had been a long day after all, with a lot of talking

"You should sleep, you seem tired." Yoongi said as he got into bed and made himself comfortable. I nod and get into bed next to him, not so awkwardly anymore.

We know eachother better now, and we're not really mad at ecahother?

Hoenstly, I don't get why Yoongi had to be so grumpy and stubborn.

But whatever, it's over now.

_____________________________________

Author: Happy birthday to our beloved leader Namjoon 💜💜