30 ~ Our backstory

~

I wake up and rub my eyes. My hands reaching out for Yoongi, but only touch the spot where he is supposed to be.

I flutter my eyes open, and look around.

He's gone again!

This time I'm not so scared anymore, because I didn't have the nightmare again. I dreamed about.... What happened....

I shake my head, thinking of where Yoongi can be.

Maybe he's in the bathroom?

I walk over to the bathroom and knock on it. Getting no answer, I knock on it again.

If Yoongi was in the bathroom he would have answered by now..

I open the door, hoping Yoongi somehow isn't in there doing his... bathroom business...

All I see as an empty bathroom, with no signs of Yoongi.

I sigh and walk back over to the bed. That's when I notice a letter on my bedside table.

"I had something to go somewhere, it was urgent. But I'll be back soon, see you later.

-Yoongi" It says.

Go somewhere?-

Oh.

To do his job, most likely....

I'm guessing they probably get a mission the first few days of the week.
He did his mission a day after I arrived, and at that time I was all alone...

I shake my head, trying not to think about how miserable I was that day. Instead wondering what to do, and then somebody knocks on the door.

"Who is it?!"

"Taehyung!" I breathe out of relief.

"Just you?"

"Yes, just me." He says and I tell him that he can come in if he can.

Surprisingly the door was left open...

Weird.

Taehyung walks in and gives me a big hug, as if he hasn't seen me in ages. I hug him back as we both giggle.

"Somebody has missed me." I tease with a smirk, but soon after giggle.

"Of course, how can I not miss my childhood bestfriend?" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Taee!" I whined, but he chuckled. So I ruffled his hair and giggle.

"I'm not a kid you know!" He says with a pout.

"For me you are!" I say and pull him into another hug.

"Ariiii!"

We had always been like this, messing around and having fun. Not caring about the world, forgetting our worries when we hung out.

It's how we became friends, we were both weird and different and could relate a lot to eachother.

~

I walked all alone, looking for a buddy to play with.

None of the kids liked me because I wasn't like them

It didn't really bother me-

Just that they would bully me for it, and I didn't like that at all...

I walked to the little playground area, it was the place I always went to. The place I played all alone, but I didn't mind. It was like my safe place.

It didn't really frustrate me that I didn't have friends, I had my family and that was everything I needed!

I was too deep in thought to realize that there was a boy on the swings, about my age.

I walked over to him, thinking of him as a potential friend. "What are you doing here all alone?" I asked with a little smile on my face.

He looked up at me with surprised, wide eyes. "M-me?"

I nod and sit down on the swing next to him.

"I... Don't have friends..." He says and looks down at his feet, kicking the sand.

"I don't either... Wanna be friends?" I ask with a bright smile on my face. He looked at me with wide, surprised eyes.

"Really?" I nod and his mouth turns into a smile that I can only explain as a boxy smile.

"My name is Taehyung!" He reached out his hand for me to shake, I shook his hand and told him my name was Ari.

We swinged on the swings, getting to know eachother

From that day on I went to the same playground to meet him, and we always had fun with eachother.

We talked about all kinds of things, colors, animals- Normal things. Things that interested us.

Every day was a different day, fun day. I learned that he had a different way of thinking, it was always fun to hear what he was gonna say.

Everyday was a great day, and we ignored the bullies together.

We became really good friends

Until I moved.