21 ~ Can't trust them

"It's mine.." He seemed unsure of what he was saying, walked over to it and picked it up. "Huh. This isn't my phone..."

I sit in silence and wait for him to continue

"It's Jin's" He said and looks at me, while I sit there with wide eyes.

"J-jin's?!" I repeated, even though it makes sense.

It makes sense why he pulled out his phone, and took a picture off me when I was tied up and really hurt...

It also isn't weird that I confused their phones, they all have the same phones..

Wait

Why did he have my name as his password?!

And all his messages to whoever Violentslasher1369 is...

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Jin is way worse than I thought he could be...

I never knew he was this powerful and dangerous...

Does Yoongi even know what his 'boss' is doing?!

Should I tell him, or am I being too trusty?

Can I still even trust Yoongi?

I sigh loudly and put my hands on my head.

This isn't good

This really isn't good...

Yoongi walked over to me, sat down and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-yes, I'm fine...."

"You're not fine. What is it?" He lifts up my chin gently with his hand, and forces me to look at him.

I wanted to look away, I wanted to say 'Stop worrying, I'm fine'

But his dark brown eyes kept me from looking away. It's like falling into a black hole, and there's no way you can escape it...

"Ari?"

"Y-yes, hi! I-I.." I finally look away, and blush a little. I stared for too long, didn't I?

"Just tell me what happened, Ari." I looked back at him, he really wants to know..

It's only right if I tell him, maybe he could... Help me?

"Jin, he... wanted information about me..." I look at his poker face that turns into a frown.

"What do you mean 'he wanted information about me'?"

"He contacted somebody.. Somebody who calls themself for 'Violentslasher1369'. And that guy...." Yoongi looks at me intently, and I almost choke mid-sentence but I somehow manage to continue

"He found out things about me.. My birthday, my number and also where I l-live...."

"What?! How do you know?" He said with a tone of disbelief.

I mean, nobody would believe what I was saying..

Maybe I shouldn't have told him..

It's not like he's gonna help me anyways...

He doesn't care about my feelings, just my body...

"I- You know what? Nevermind! You're not gonna help me anyways, you don't even care about me!"

"Ari." I was about to stand up, but his serious tone of voice made me stop up in my tracks. "Don't say things you don't know for sure. Just tell me everything..."

"I went on his phone, and got in..."

"How?"

"I guessed the password...."

"What was it?"

"My...."

"Name?" I nod, and fiddle with my fingers.

"I tried a lot of other things, but they didn't work... And I thought my name would be the password to 'your' phone..." I admit, and he chuckled.

"Why's that?"

"I-it doesn't matter! For some reason Jin sent somebody to stalk me, and find out things about me!" I teared up. "I'm scared, he knows where I live! He could hurt my mom!"

"Ari..." He took my hand and held it, but I only shook my hand out of his grip.

"No! I can't trust you either, you're on his side!" I stood up and backed away.

He looked at me in silence, looking like he didn't have any argument. He sighed and stood up, I thought he was gonna walk towards me, but he walked towards the door.

"I'll make you some breakfast..."

...

Then he left.

Like usual.