58 ~ Back to normal

"I'm sorry mom and dad... But I understand where he's coming from, I would do the same." I admitted and fiddled with my fingers nervously.

They sighed, and each sat down next to us. "It's fine, as long as we're all back together." My mom said with a smile on her face.

It didn't seem like a happy smile...

I mean, who would blame her?

She lost her family for god knows how long, and finally saw them again.

She hugged us, and my dad did the same.

"After all, family is the thing that matters the most." My dad said. "None of us are allowed to leave eachother ever again."

We all nodded, hugging for a long moment.

When we pulled away, my mom smiled the brightest smile that I have ever seen on her face. Well... She hasn't had much to smile about over the years...

But finally I see her beautiful again, and I automatically smile back.

"I'll go and make us some breakfast, get yourself cleaned and changed up." She said, already heading to the kitchen.

We all obey, and walk into our rooms.

Hoseok and my dad take the showers first, since we have two bathroom they can use them at the same time.

I look around my room. I check it to see if anything had changed.

I sigh out of relief when I realized nothing has been touched, or it looks like it. I'm pretty sure some things have been misplaced.

I sat down on my bed, sighing heavily.

That asshole took my phone...

I went downstairs and walked over to my mom, about to tell her that I didn't have my phone anymore.

But the doorbell rang. "Go and get it, sweetheart." My mom softly said, and I walked to the front door.

I looked through the peephole and saw Yoongi.

What is he doing here?

I opened the door, being met with his smile. "I forgot your phone, so I wanted to give it back to you." He said, and handed me my phone.

My eyes widened, because first of all somehow he knew I wanted my phone at this exact moment.

And two, because he knows where I live.

"You know where I live?!" I ask, completely forgetting that he could just ask Hoseok for the address.

"Hoseok gaves me the address." He chuckled and ruffled my hair as I mumbled 'oh'.

"I'll be going now, I kinda have to find myself someplace to live." I giggled, and he chuckled.

"Okay, good luck. See you around sometime!" I smiled and closed the door.

I lett out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Is he god or something? It's as if he knew I was upset over losing my phone, then he came over to give it back...

I sighed, walked upstairs and back into my room. I was in my PC until Hoseok came out of it.

I grabbed my towel, and walks into the bathroom. I looked the door, undressed myself and got into the shower.

~

I got out of the bathroom, drying my hair. I heard a sound indicating that I had gotten a notification, I unlocked my phone.

It's Yoongi!

I replied to him, saying I'm good, after he asked me how I am.

I decided to be nice and ask him how he was as well.

And after that, we chatted for a while.

Eventually my mom yelled that breakfast was ready, so I told him I had to go.

I went downstairs and we all ate breakfast together, chatting happily.

Everything was back to normal again.

______________________________

Author: Sorry for a late update, AGAIN! I have a really busy week as well as the next one, I think. But I won't miss a day of posting.