merry crimsas

DEC 25

DEC 25 .

"You can get the biggest Chanel bag in the store if you want it"

yasmin

One line means the test is negative and you're not pregnant. Two lines mean the test is positive and you are pregnant.

There were two lines.

"Kenya, what the fuck are we gonna do?!" I faced my best friend, who sat beside me on the bathroom floor with the same expression of fear I had.

"I'm pregnant." Kenya barely whispered.

"You're pregnant." I repeated, still processing it. "It's Jayo's right?" the question tasted weird on my tongue.

Her eyes snapped from the test to me, "What kinda girl you take me for Yas?"

"I know, I was just making sure." I shrugged.

She thought for a second, "I have to get an abortion."

"No you don't." I was quick.

"What the fuck Imma do wit a baby Yasmin?"

"Take care of it, love it. I don't know."

"In what house? Cause when my momma find out Imma be homeless."

"Never that. You can raise it in my house then." I offered.

"Like Keem don't already the couch."

"We'll figure it out Kenya okay?" I felt myself growing stressed.

Kenya and I could really go days without talking. But if she was goin through something, then basically I was too and vice versa. Now I feel like I gotta deal with a pregnancy.

"Yes, we're gonna figure out how to get rid of it."

I was so against that.

"At least tell Jayo first."

"Hell no. He got a whole life ahead of him Yas. You know him. He's put everything on the side for this."

"As he fucking should Kenya! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know you ain't make no baby by yourself."

She bursted into a fit of tears.