when the party's over

"I know I'm tough, but I've suffered enough

"I know I'm tough, but I've suffered enough."

*this chapter contains content that may be triggering to some readers. i promise you will not offend me if you choose not to read it*

yasmin

"Baby?" I poked Melo's face. "Baby, I'm thirsty."

The street light from the window revealed a very asleep Melo which explained the no response I was getting.

"I'll be back baby. Don't miss too much." I planted a sloppy kiss to his forehead before attempting to get up from the bed.

Dizzy was an understatement as stood for just a second only for my knees to give out.

Today was my birthday. My 18th. And I was shitfaced, or white girl wasted as they say.

Melo planned this party for me at his. Just like Jayo's. It was fun. I drank more than I should've, but it is my birthday.

Maybe it was 3 am now.

The music still blared and people were still heard but for us, the party was over.

I stood up, trying to focus on my balance. One step, two step.

Reaching the door, and pulling the handle it wouldn't budge. I realized it was locked. Melo kept it locked when it was other people in the house.

He wouldn't like me leaving the room like this without him, while the party went on but my throat was dry to the point that I couldn't even swallow my own saliva.

Right before he went to sleep he told me, "I love you more than anything Yasmin."

Would he still love me now?

Melo's shirt was the only thing I had on, but I was too drunk to notice as I stumbled out of his bedroom. I took a moment to compose my self before wobbling forward.

The sound of grunts filled my ears as soon as I entered the hall room. I had a sudden to ask whoever it was to quiet down so they wouldn't wake up Melo. So that's what I proceeded to do.

You have to remember I was drunk.

"Fuck Ken." A voice grunted lowly and even in my drunken state I distinctively recognized it as Lonzo's.

Pushing the door open, I spoke quickly "Hey Lonzo, do you think you could—" My request came to a pause as not only was I given a full view of Lonzo's dick but Kenya's mouth around it's tip.

Zo was packing, no cap. Guess it's in the genes.

"Yasmin!" She leaned back bringing the back of her hand up wiping her mouth. Lonzo was quick to pull the sheet over himself.

"I think I'm seeing things guys." I let out a laugh as I leaned against the doorway frame. I wasn't too drunk to realize I was drunk. But at the same time I knew what I was seeing had to be a lie.