decisions, decisions

"She looks like a big ass princess and I appreciate her beauty

"She looks like a big ass princess and I appreciate her beauty. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on."
- ASAP ROCKY

yasmin

yasmin: wya?

kenya: out

yasmin: out where

kenya: u don't tell me shit... why should i?

yasmin: smh😫 u can't hate me forever
ily ken keep me posted

kenya: yup u 2

Sighing, I slipped my phone in between my lap. Even though we explained the events of that night piece by piece Kenya was still pissed cause she was kept out of the loop. She didn't blame it on either of us though, which was my main reason honestly for not telling her.

I yawned careful not to mess up my makeup, before I threw a grape in my mouth. It was Tuesday afternoon and I was at yet another shoot.

Before I could grab another grape from the bowl, it was snatched from under my reach.

"Yasmin, we talked about this." Lauren reprimanded. I watched with sad eyes as she moved to the trash can, dropping the grapes.

"Girl! I haven't eaten anything solid all day!!!" I whined, pouting on my lip.

"The exact point of the diet. And you'll mess up your makeup anyway."

I was a lil meatier than most the girls here. Which no one seemed to mind when I first came in. But the head of the company had no patience for it.

By the fashion show I was supposed to lose approximately 15 pounds placing me at around 115.

This diet not only consisted of basically salads and protein shakes but now I had to squeeze in time with the personal trainer. My schedule was just getting tighter and tighter and dropping out of school was so tempting.

As of now, I was still ranked number 1 in my class. Meaning if I just kept up, I would actually be valedictorian. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too but unfortunately it seemed like I could either have one or the other.

"I was careful not to," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Here, it'll ease the hunger." she slid a water bottle
closer to me. I took it from her. Tilting my head back, I took in a few gulps. My stomach was so empty I could literally feel the water as it entered my belly.

"Better?" she looked at me expectantly.

"Sure." I shrugged, placing the bottle down.

"You got your homework done yet?" Lauren was basically the mom I ain't ever had. Which was weird considering it was usually me playing mom.