what had happened was

yasmin

"Girl if you don't take a damn test." Kenya stood over me as I threw up whatever was left of my dinner in to the toilet bowl.

"Nope." I shook my head, using the back of my hand to wipe my mouth.

"Honestly Yas, you should." Dream said as she rubbed her hand softly back and forth across my back.

For the last week I been throwing up at least
once a day. I was two weeks late for my period.

But I wasn't pregnant. Ion think God was gon do me like that right now.

"The quicker you confront it, the more options you'll have." Dream continued.

"I honestly don't care. I'm not pregnant." I decided, using my hands to lift myself up from the floor.

"You so stubborn." Kenya groaned as I walked pass her and back into my bedroom.

"Listen, I didn't invite y'all over here to get on my nerves." I rolled my eyes, before grabbing one of the twins from the floor.

As soon as I lifted him from the floor he bursted into a fit of tears. That was Saint. Saint ain't want nobody holding him but his mama and Zo.

I quickly handed him to Kenya before grabbing Isaiah off the floor. He giggled. I decided I like this one better.

"What's the big deal, you a natural to me." Kenya joked, as Dream laughed along.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't shit wrong with choosing to have a baby as a teenager. I mean do yo thang boo. But it just wasn't gon be me. Basically raising Jaxon only encouraged me to take my time.

"I hate y'all." I rolled my eyes.

So, Kenya and Dream was cool now. We was all
cool actually. I was still kinda weirded out by the whole Zo thing. I mean, he a grown man and Kenya still 17. But I guess love is love. And it beats seeing Kenya in tears 24/7.

Despite me and Kenya's persistent warning, Dream still decided to take Keem back.

I loved my friends dearly but I had no idea what was going on in they big ass heads but I ain't telling no one that's not my responsibility how to live their lives......It's above me now.

"Sis yo phone buzzing." Dream addressed me as she took a seat on the floor next to where my phone charging.

"Check it for me." I told her.

She nodded. I watched her as she typed in my password, and opened up something. "I know you fucking lying!" Dream stared at the phone in shock.

"Girl what?" my heart pounded. I trusted Melo but something bout this trip wasn't sitting right with me. I mean a the end of the day he was the same boy who 'accidentally' kissed another girl in front of my eyes.

She held the phone out for. Squinting, I seen it was just an IG message.

playboicarti: wassgud

"Girl, give me my damn phone." I rolled my eyes, snatching it from her, and you had me thinking it was sum serious."

"You so hollywood Yas. A few months back and you woulda been screaming bloddy mary over this." Kenya pointed out.

"A few months ago I was also single." I reminded her.

"So what you finna say?"

"Sis whyy?" Dream dragged out the 'y' like it was sum physically paining her.

"Oh I don't know. It's not like I got a man or nun." I rolled my eyes.

"You can have friends!" Kenya remarked.