super yas

"I ain't a killer but don't push me"

kenya

"No, the fuck Yasmin? You can't go alone!" I decided not even seconds after Yasmin told me bout her lil suicide mission. "Red or white?" I held up the two shirts for her opinion.

"White. Shh, they're right out there." she gestured to the door. We were at Lonzo's. Melo, Gelo, and Zo were in the living room with the kids.

"Good cause Imma tell em anyway." I whisper yelled back at her before pulling Zo's white shirt over my head. I had just gotten out of the shower. "Matter of fact, lemme call Kalin."

"Leave him alone Kenya. He living his best life out there." she rolled her eyes.

"You think he gon be living his best life when he find out I let his sister go get kilt?" I replied as I slipped on my nike pros.

"Ian getting killed."

"Sooo what exactly do you think gon happen when you go meet with the person that obviously want you dead? Y'all gon hold hands and run off into the sun set right?"

"I don't know Kenya. I'll just talk it out with em. I have a plan." she said as she rubbed out the stress creases growing in her forehead.

Ion think 18 year olds was suppose to be stressed like that. Hell, I'm 17 and Ion think I should be stressed the way I am.

"You know what Yasmin, you get yourself a lil white boy and now you don't know how to act, so let me remind you. This is the fucking hood. This not Wakanda. Nobody gon talk out shit and evil wins. If you go, you gon die." I told her straight.

"Then I would rather die!" I fell quiet as the words left her mouth. "I would rather die than see another person die because me. All of em died because of me Ken. Jayo, Rob, Carolina—"

"Carolina not dead though." I corrected her. She looked at me as if it changed anything.

"Kenya I don't care. I'm going. I don't even know why I told you." she sighed.

"Because, you're scared boo." I saw right through her. I took a seat beside me on the bed. I thought for a second before speaking, "I'll go wit you then."

"Fuck no."

"Why not?"

"What if something happened to you? The boys need you." My one button, and she pushed it.

"Then I'm telling Keem." I shrugged.

"What the fuck Keem gon do? I mean Really? He obviously not thinking straight right now based on the way he treating Dream."

She was right. It ain't take a rocket scientist to sense something between Keem and Carolina. He been by her side since she woke up. Either Dream was really caught up in some dream or she just pretending she ain't notice.