carolina's chapter

melo

"So y'all good again, just like that?" Hakeem laughed, as he lifted a weight in each of his hands.

"Just like that." I smirked, taking a sip from my water.

Armani chuckled, shaking his head. We was having "nigga time" or whatever you wanna call it in my house gym. I had just finished telling them

"Man you gotta be the luckiest nigga a life." Keem sighed, "Dream won't even take my calls."

"Nigga, you actually cheated on her!" Armani pointed out.

"I wouldn't classify it as cheating bruh." Keem rolled his eye.

So I guess while we was away, Keem decided he was tryna fuck another girl. So he kicked Jax out his room, and had the girl come over for a few hours. And this worked for a few days till Jax decided enough was enough and called Dream over. Innocently, he led her to his room talking bout 'he thought Keem was sick cause it was weird noises coming from the room'.

Long story short, Hakeem was single now.

"Then what the fuck was it?" I anticipated his response, dumbfounded.

"Nigga I got bored! Dream talking bout some we gotta wait at least 3 months, the fuck is that?" He explained.

Damm, that's tough.

"Nah, that ain't even that long, you know I met a girl talking about let's wait for a year." Armani chipped in.

I turned to him wide eyed, "Nigga a year? So what you did?"

"I waited." he shrugged.

"I know you fucking lying!" Hakeem spoke out with an emphasis on the know.

"Yeah." Mani let out laugh. "Who finna wait a year? What I look like, an ugly nigga?"

"Facts. I love Dream, don't get me wrong but a nigga got needs. And if she not supplying then I feel like it ain't cheating."

I swear I loose brain cells when I talk to y'all." I brought my hand up to hold my forehead. These niggas was wildin.

"Nigga you the one who got caught with that girl in yo bed, and you ain't even fuck her either!" Hakeem laughed, followed by Armani's laugh too.

"See, Yasmin fucked a whole nother nigga because she assumed I cheated. I can't believe Dream ain't block you after seeing your dick in somebody with her own eyes."

"She'd probably kill you on sight bro." Armani shrugged. He wasn't lying.

A small three knocks came from the door. I was hoping it was my momma with some snacks but it wasn't. It was Carolina.

She looked somewhat thinner than I remember. Instead of her usual lack of clothing, she wore a long sleeve white shirt, that covered her entire torso. Her jeans contained rips but they reached higher than her hips, narrowing in on her slim waist. Her hair was slicked up in a ponytail. Her face lacked its usual cake, but instead was natural. She looked better than before, to my surprise.

"Your mom told me you'd be in here, I thought maybe we could talk." in a low tone she spoke. She seemed unsure of words, almost nervous.

"...About what?" My eyes shifted from her as I seen Armani and Keem packing up they things from the corner of my eyes. "Hold up, y'all can stay." I told them.

"Well actually.... like we got to do this thing right now." Keem scratched his head as Armani walked straight through the door avoiding eye contact.

"What thing?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"You know nigga, like that thing." Hakeem wasn't making no typa sense. And I really don't know where they was going cause it wasn't one of them who had a car here. "Take care bro, and uh congrats on..... not like dying and shit." he shrugged at Carolina attempting to walk pass her.