babykicks

yasmin

"Yasmin I don't need that. I ain't no baby!" he rose his voice over the loud voices and music playing.

Looking down at him, I could've cried. Where the fuck was the time going? I swear he was just wrapped up in a blanket coming from the hospital.

"But Jax, if you start drowning it's nothing I can personally do for you." I held out his water floats once more.

"I ain't gon drown." he rolled his eyes.

I let a defeated groan, "Fine, but be careful okay?" I made a mental note to keep an eye on him.

Today was Kalin 26 birthday. He ain't like parties like that but Alicia took it upon herself to make sure he had one. We was holding it in our backyard.

"He not bout that damn floaty huh?" Kenya laughed as I returned to my seat beside her.

"Nope." I shook my head, as I pulled a book from under my chair and flipped it open to the page I was on.

"What's that?"

"It's for English. I got a test on it tomorrow apparently." I yawned, taking in the words.

Right now, I honestly felt like I had so much on my plate. The first half of my day consisted of school while the other half consisted of shoots or training or fittings. In between the time is where I fit in homework, Jax, Melo, and everything else.

Jax was my first worry but thankfully Keem was there to watch over him when Kalin, Alicia, and I couldn't.

Due to my age, I was limited on what offers I could accept in regards to my new career. But Kalin made it clear he ain't care what I did, and he'd signed any paper I needed him to as long as it didn't affect my school.

On my birthday, I would officially be announced as a Victoria Secret Angel. At 5'6", I'd make history as the shortest angel ever.

The whole thing had me feeling like such a bad bitch, I couldn't even walk pass a mirror without cheesing mad hard.

I knew I was cute and stuff but never in a million years did I think I'd be preparing to walk in the Victoria Secret Fashion show and posing for money.

Everything was moving so fast and honestly I wasn't even sure what I was doing. Lauren, my manager, talked me through everything and she made it clear that an opportunity like this, especially with no experience was a gold mine. Not only were they offering me more money than I ever thought I'd see, but the popularity would lead me to even more opportunities.

I got mixed reactions from all the people in my life. Kenya and Alicia hyped my head almost immediately saying if I wasn't gon sign the contract, they would. But all the niggas in my life wasn't bout it.Kalin, Gelo, and Zo wasn't too fond bout me 'prancing around in lingerie for the world to see'. Melo wasn't with it at first either but eventually they all came around.

Honestly I was taking the offer regadless. I mean how you gon dangle a bag in my face, and expect me to pass up on it? Nah boo, I'm on that cash shit.

Berkeley was my dream but maybe my dream was gon have to change.

"Oop look what the car dragged in!" Kenya spoke into my ear.

I turned to see Hakeem walking in with his new pet, Dream, latched to his arm. With absolutely no coverup her neon green two piece showcased her every curve. Her top barely covered nipples while her bottom made comfy between her ass checks.

She was a pretty girl but she was doing too much.

"Ew Ken, what the fuck she got on???"

"Ain no dream, issa fucking nightmare." Kenya shook her head in disgust.