Two

--

The teacher had given us an assignment where we had to work in a group of four.

The assignment was to figure out how to make a standing sculpture out of a roll of tape and thin sticks. The group to be able to balance a medium sized book would win and earn 10 extra credit points to our next test.

[This assignment is real I promise, I hated it :(]

Everyone was in a group except Jungkook and his friend Taehyung.

So the teacher told them to join us.

They both made there way over to Jimin's and I table.

My heart started to race so fast, seeing him walking towards me.

"Mrs. Yeon said to come work with you guys!" Taehyung said very chirpy, sitting infront of Jimin.

Jungkook had pulled up a chair and sat directly infront of you.

If only he knew you were the one texting him last night..

Jungkook had his eyes glued to his phone the whole time. He looked like he was debating on texting someone.

Then out of no where, your phone went off making Jungkook look directly at you.

Your heart had dropped, you weren't sure if that message was from Jungkook but once you checked your phone, it was him.

You quickly shut your ringer off without him seeing.

"Ugh, my mom wants me to go shopping before I go home. Can you go with me?" Jimin nodded, while working on the project with Taehyung.

You looked at Jungkook who had his eyes back on his phone, he looked like he was sending another message. Luckily I turned my ringer off just incase those messages were for me.

"Jungkook, get off your phone and help me!" Taehyung whined making Jimin laugh to himself from how much of a baby Taehyung is.

Jungkook got off his phone, helping Taehyung tape the sticks together.

"Are you going to help?" Jungkook asked you, making you nervous to speak.

"Y-yeah.." You got up reaching over to hold the tower of sticks as Taehyung and Jimin taped them together.

--

Turned out you guys lost, your tower broke instantly when the book was laying on top of it.

Jimin and Taehyung both shouted like kids in disappointment.

Jungkook on the other hand had no emotion. He was happy when the bell rang, initiating it was time to go to lunch.

You swore you haven't seen his bunny smile since you first ran into him..

Will he ever smile again?

--

At lunch you watched how Jungkook was sitting with Taehyung and a few other boys.

Then you remembered you had recieved a message from him earlier in class.

Jungkookie: What did you mean you see right through me..?

You: We can save that conversation for another day.

You: How's your lunch going?

Jungkook looked up from his phone after reading your messages. He was trying to spot you out.

He eventually gave up, texting you back.