Six

--
You: goodmorning kookie :)

Jungkookie: morning my creepy stranger

*stalker

You: hey! i go to school with you, and you happen to just be in my view hehe

Jungkookie: you should let me know who you are..

You: you'll eventually find out one day... secrets always have a way of coming out..

Jungkookie: thats the truth :)

you should come say hi to me unexpectedly today though...

[Seen]

-

You shook your head, throwing your phone on the bed as you finished getting ready for school.

-Skip to school-

You were walking to class alone today, Jimin wasnt here which meant you were going to be all alone today.

When you arrived to class, there were only about a hand full of students here. You stopped in the doorway when you noticed Jungkook here before you.

He's always last to arrive which was different.

You walked over to you chair and sat down. Pulling out your phone to text Jungkook with out him seeing you.

Luckily he had his eyes glued to his phone, but when you opened your messages with him, you saw he was messaging you.. at this exact moment.

Jungkookie: wow, you leave me on read like that!

Im hurt

You broke my heart

Ugh, i hate school

Hey, random weirdo come back im bored

You: im here im here!

and ill make it up to you :)
since im all alone today, ill spend all of class texting you back :)

Jungkook didnt realise he was smiling at his phone until Taehyung sat next to him, slamming his book on the desk.

"Whats making you smile so big?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks cheeks to squish them making Jungkook look at him, but spotting y/n watching them with a blush.

Jungkook smiled at you which made you smile bigger but not to big, looking away before he sees your tomato face.

"Alright class take your seats, while i take attendance." The teacher began taking attendance, everyone was here, except Jimin.

Jungkook noticed his absence and realised y/n was all alone today..

How ironic he thought that both you and his random stranger were alone today.

He didnt think much into it, before taking a glace back at you before listening to the teacher.

"I want you guys to get into groups of two, and pick any historical event. I want you guys to make sure you have a presentation ready with two pages of research. The things needed for this is on this paper upfront. You have all of class today but then its up to you guys to finish on your own time." He swayed around his hands, meaning to pick your partners and get on with your projects.