Twenty-Seven

"Y/n, is this you?" You gulped in nervousness yet anger.

"What the hell do you want?!" You shouted in anger, wanting so badly to hang up but for some reason you kept listening.

"Well, because your little boyfriend thought it would be nice to beat me,i thought it would be nice if Jimin were to also receive the same thing.." He wouldnt actually hurt Jimin would he?

"But.. I think i went to far.." He laughed in amusement, hearing your heaving breathing through the phone. You stood off the bed, pacing back and forth while Jungkook snatched the phone from you and put it on speaker.

"I left him in an alley.. about an hour ago... Wait! it was about two hours ago? I think." Jungkook noticed your tears and you started to freak out, not knowing what to do so he spoke up.

"What alley!?"

"Ah so I see your boyfriend is with you. Just so you know, your the reason Jimin is dead." And with that, he hung up, leaving the room dead silent.

You collapse to the ground, crying in your hands.

Jungkook on the other hand was stuck.

Jimin was dead? He couldnt be.

He hurried to you, and helped you up.

It took him awhile, but finally got you dressed properly to leave the house to go find which alley.

There weren't many alleys here so that helped alot.

By the third alley, you were able to spot out a leg from behind the dumpster.

Both of you ran towards it, seeing Jimins body.

You saw alot of his blood covering the ground in a puddle.

You were able to see how pale he was from the loss of blood and how weak he looked.

You lost it and began crying again, grabbing hold of his hand, and seeing there were a few rips in his shirt.

You lifted it up and saw there were three wounds, as he was stabbed three time.

You started crying even more, and held your hand on his wounds hoping the blood would stop flowing out but it seemed as if his body was at a loss of blood..

"J-Ju-Jungkook c-call 911!" Jungkoom had been standing there, staring at Jimin.

Noticing his busted lip, and his cuts and bruises covering his face and arms, pretty much any skin that was visible.

He was frozen.

"Yah! J-Jungkook! C-Call!"

Jungkook snapped out of his frozen state and quickly fumbled with his phone, calling 911.

Jungkook had managed to call 911 and they were on there way.

The both of you waited there patiently , holding each of Jimins hands.

He was still barely breathing, but was unconscious.

"Ah, so you guys found him." You both turned around to find Yoongi standing there with bruises cover his face.

Probably the bruises Jungkook left him from there last encounter.

"W-what the f-" Jungkook grabbed your hand before you could speak more.

"Calm down and speak mature." Jungkook stood up and began speaking for you.

He didnt like when girls used such language.

"Your going to pay for this, your going to wish you never layed hands on him you hear me!" Jungkook yelled, steppung closer to Yoongi.

"No, your going to wish you never layed hands on me." As he said that, a guy came up from behind Yoongi and aimed a gun at Jungkook.

Jimins Dad.

"Mr. Park!" You shouted, standing up and going up to where Jungkook stood.

"Y/n, nice to see you again, sucks that it had to be under these circumstances." He stepped closer, still aiming the gun at Jungkook.

"Please, Mr. Park dont hurt him!" You shouted, crying.

"Hurt him? I dont want to hurt him!" Both you and Jungkook looked at each other, confused but scared.

"Well, not yet at least. See Jimin is the reason for my wifes death.. He had to pay, as for Jungkook. He was the reason of my wifes accident. I want him to suffer before i get the pleasure in killing him." Yoongi smirked evily, as yours and Jungkooks heart sank.

"If he doesn't oblige and come with us now, Jimin wont be the only to die today. Ill kill you, and make Jungkook watch and that will be the first way of making him suffer. But if he comes with me, ill let you go." You shook your head, standing infront of Jungkook.

"No! No! How can you do this!? It's not his fault!? Tell him Jungkook!" You turned to face him, only to see him in shock, yet he looked upset.

"Jungkook?" You asked him, watching him look up to meet your eyes.

"Its my fault." You heard Jimins dad behind you laughing as he told Yoongi something.

"I was in an accident a while ago, well,  i dodged an accident.. I was upset, at my mother for taking Joon from me and went for a drive.. Drove alittle further out of town when i wasnt paying attention i ran a light, causinv two cars to step on there breaks.

Each car swerved like crazy, one car hitting a pole the other flipping insanely and i surprising made my way survive the accident. I was scared and took off quickly. Accouple days i heard Jimins mother was in an accident.. I convinced myself that the accident was just a coincidence but.." You stepped away from Jungkook, feeling your heart ache in pain.

Then you all heard the ambulance.

You looked back over at Jimin, still unconscious.

"Now kid, come with me of she dies." Jungkook nodded quickly walking over to them.

You rushed to his side, gripping at his hand, trying to pull him back.

"Please dont go..!" You cried out yanking on his arm as he tried to get you to let go.

"I need to, I wouldnt be able to live with myself if something were to happen to you." He found a way to get you to let go, and quickly kissed you rushingly but still so sweet.

When he pulled away he whispered something then said three words that you couldnt believe he said.

"I love you." He let go and quickly took off with Yoongi and Jimins dad, just in time as the ambulance found both you and Jimin.

They loaded Jimin up, doing everything they could to wake him up.

The whole ride to the hospital, you couldnt stop thinking of Jimin on his death bed right infront of you and Jungkook on his way to his death bed... And the fact that he said I love you.. Which you didnt say back.

---

💜