Twenty-Eight

Junkooks Pov

As I left with Yoongi and Jimins father i was able to hear the ambulance coming near.

I looked back to see y/n looking down at the ground, before rushing to Jimins side.

It hurt to leave her behind, but Jimins father had every reason to want me dead. Im the reason his wife is dead.

"Hurry stupid kid!" Jimins father sternly shouted at me, while pushing Yoongi out of the way in the process.

I watched how Yoongi basically flew to the ground and hissed from the pain. Rubbing at his right arm, looking at me with what seemed like pain? worry? anger?

I wasn't able to figure out how he was feeling.

He shot back up, yelling in my face.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!" I stumbled back, hitting a garbage can i the process. Jimins father turned around, catching both Yoongi further behind him.

He growled in anger, making his way towards us.

"Didn't i say hurry?!" He shouted, gripping my hair and pulling me along with him.

"Ah!" I yelped in pain, i felt like he was going to pull out my hair.

"Yoongi, call Hoseok. Tell him to have the basement ready." Hoseok? My friend? It couldnt be him? He's to sweet and to much of a dork to ever be friends with these guys.

He wouldn't hurt me right?

What am i saying, it's probably not even my Hoseok.

Yoongi dialed a number, putting the phone to his ear.

"Mr. Park wants the basement ready...
and remember the plan.." Yoongi eventually hung up and continued to follow Mr. Park and I.

Mr. Park on the other hand was to busy yanking on my hair to focus on anything else.

Once we got to what looked like an abandoned house, Mr. Park let go of my hair and started fumbling with a set if keys. It was really dark so it was taking him a bit to find the right key.

I felt a tug on my arm, slowly pulling me down to meet his height.

"Not much pain, act and put on a show.." Yoongi whispered in my ear just before i was yanked into the house.

What did he mean?

Not much pain?

Act and put on a show?

Just then i was thrown into a chair do down in the basement.

"Hoseok!" A teenage boy, my friend Hoseok came running down the stairs.

"Hook him up." Hoseok nodded and came next to me, wrapping my arms up to the chair.

"Hoseok,what are you doing?" I whispered to him, yelping from the pressure the belts around my wrists had.

He turned to look at Mr. Park who was distracted with speaking to Yoongi.

He quickly looked back to me and rusged back to my wrists and making the belts loose.

"Wait for our signal then run." I was more confused than ever, run? He wants me to run? What was going on?

Hoseok turned and walked towards Mr. Park handing him a box that haf buttons and a max to min adjuster.

I looked back Yoongi, who was behind Mr. Park.

He mouthed the work act just as Mr. Park started talking.