Thirty-Four

--

Hyunjin's Pov

"Jungkook! Dont forget to get the good stuff!" I shouted as Jungkook nodded and walked out of my house.

Tonight we're secretly throwing Taehyung a surprise birthday party.

I only invited a handful of people i knew Taehyung was close too.

I hope he likes it.

We've only been together for a little over a month and i can imagine my life without him.

He's been such a great guy and throwing him this party isnt as close to what i should do for him.

"All I do is wait now."

I grabbed my phone and sat at the counter.

I went through the list of those that were coming.

Jungkook
Y/n
Jimin
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jin
Namjoon

Hmm, not many people but enough to make it good.

He will love it. I know it.

Just then Jungkook came back with soju and placed it on the table.

"Jimin texted me saying he's on his way, same with Jin amd namjoon." I nodded and smiled wide.

"Cant wait."

--

Time skip to when everyone is there except Taehyung.

--

"So Jimin, are you and y/n a thing?" Hyunjin asked Jimin.

Jimin looked to Y/n with a questionable look.

"We're unsure about what our relationship is." Y/n spoke up, making eye contact with Jungkook who was already watching her every move.

"Since when?" Jungkook rushed out making y/n wide eyes from the sudden spark in Jungkooks voice.

"None of your business." You shot back as Jimin and Jungkook locked eyes. Jimin slightly shook his head no, hoping Jungkook would understand he had no part of that.

Jungkook stood up, putting his drink on the table.

He walked up to you and grabbed you by the hand.

"I need to talk to you." You being you, let him drag you to the closest room.

"What do you want Jungkook?" You fired at him.

He shut the door and faced you with worried eyes. He was worried that you weren't going to believe a word he said.

"I need to explain myself." He reached out for your hand, which you pulled away.

"Oh, now you want to talk. After i begged for an explanation for about 2 weels straight. But received nothing but cruel words and then silent treatme-." Jungkook didnt want to hear the horrible ways he treated you so he took a chance and went for what may work.

He grabbed you by the waist and kissed you sweetly and roughly, yet full with nothing but passion and sparks rushing through the both of you.

You didnt know how much you've missed his lips collided with yours until now. The way his lips lightly brush against your light plumpy lips.

You kissed him back instantly, slipping your fingers through his hair roughly.

He pulled you in tighter, while pushing you against the wall. He took pinned your hands down on either side of you against the wall, beginning to kiss down your neck.

You moaned from the touch of his sweet lips against your skin, completely forgetting you were upset with him.

Soon enough, he found his way back to your lips but it was as rough and lustful like earlier. It was more sweet and very delicate.

Next thing you knew, he spilt apart from you, leaving only a few inches between.

"Im sorry. Your parents offered to pay me off, to leave you alon-"

"And you took the money!?" You pushed passed him furiously but he caught your hand.

"I needed a way to pay for Taehyungs hospital bill. I promise i wasnt going to take it but Taehyungs parents cut him off when they found out you guys were going against there wishes of you two staying apart. He needed the money." You faced him, still hurt that he took the money but you were able to understand.

"You could have just asked me.. I could have helped." You werent looking at him, but at the ground.

"I definitely didnt want to ask you, You and Jimin were already so stressed with the fostering care. I didnt want to stress you out any more than you were." He explained, lifting your chin so you could look at him.

"He turned 18 though, which was only a few weeks after the hospital drama. I could have helped. But okay, i understand you didnt want to stress me out. But if we were together, thats basically how it works. If your happy, im happy, if your sad, im said. If your confused, im confused, if your stressed im stressed. Being together means i go through everything with you, I'm the one that will care to help the most on any situation. I was there, yet you never said a word but took the momey from the people that abandoned there kid because they wanted go start a new family. Im sure you can now understand why I'm still mad." He nodded and carress your hand with a glum expression.

"Im sorry y/n." He said.

"So what now? Are you going to listen to my so called parents and leave me alone?" You questioned, pulling your hand away from his grasp.

"No, definitely not. I love you too much to stay away from you." You slightly smiled and hugged him.

He was tense at first from your hugging but eased up and hugged you back.

"Im sorry to." You said, while sobbing into his shirt. Now he was confused.

"Why are you sorry?" He pulled back a bit to see you.

"When we werent together... I-I did things." He tilted his head, confused and worried about what you were going to say.

"Things?" He questioned.

"With Jimin."

--