Four

--

"Jimin, could you please give back my pencil, i need it to write.." You begged Jimin. He took your pencil because he didn't have one, but now your falling behind in your notes.

"Find a new one babes." Jimin gave me a chubby smile then going back to write the notes down.

Ugh

"Hey, do you have a pencil.." You asked the guy next to you who said no then asked the guy next to him. Both saying no.

"Ms. [what ever your last name is] is there a problem?" The teacher called you out.. You were kind of shocked that he actually knew your name but now that every one is starting at you.. You couldn't help but turn bright red like a tomato..

"I uh- uh i don't have a pencil.." The teacher gave you this your interrupting my class because you forgot a freaking pencil look.

"Have you written any of the notes we've taken the passed 15 minutes?" You shook your head, glaring at Jimin who felt your cold stare.

"Stay after class so you can get them. As for now, i want everyone to read chapters two through six in your literature books. Oh and someone get y/n a pencil." No one even made an effort to grab an extra pencil, no movement besides ruffling through pages of there book.

Then all of a sudden, you heard a chair scrap against the floor. You watch as Jungkook walked over to you kindly handing over a pencil.

"T-thank you.." You shyly said, as he nicely gave you a soft smile before walking over to his chair.

He actually gave you a pencil and smiled!

He smiled!!

You broke out of your thoughts seeing a few people staring at you then back at Jungkook...

What the heck?? He gave me a fricken pencil you nugget freaks...

You swore to your self on how much you hated highschool for being way to dramatic and immature.

You began reading the chapters until you remembered Jimin..

"You dumb pencil stealer! Yo-" he cut you off sticking the eraser side of the pencil into your mouth.

"You can have it back now. I no longer need it." He smiled before patting my head like a dog and going back to reading.

Moments later you took the pencil out from your mouth, wacking Jimin with it.

"Ow! That hurt you dumb tomato!" Jimin said grabbing the pencil once again hitting you with it, then all of a sudden a war between pencil whacking broke loose.

What you didn't notice was someone staring right at you.

--

Jungkook

The teacher called out on some student in the class. And honestly you had no idea she was even in this class.

You knew she was in your chemistry class only because you were recently partners.

As the teacher kept talking to her, she kept giving glares to the boy next to her. You thought it was funny how her cheeks were so puffy and bright pink.

The teacher had asked for someone to give her a pencil but no one made any movement to give her one.

Usually you wouldnt care, but for some reason, you felt yourself going through your bag and getting an extra pencil out.

You walked it over to her, while she stared right at you with her puffy cheeks.

"T-thank you.." She was shy, she seemed sweet. You didnt know you were doing it, but you gave her a soft smile before walking away.