Thirteen

-

Once you all arrived to the party at some random guys house that Taehyung knew.

It took almost ten seconds for him to disappeared somewhere in the house full teenagers dancing crazy and sexually, others playing games and some throwing up in the sink.

"Damn your hot.." Some random girl complemented Jimin seductively, eyeing him down like nothing.

Jimin grinned taking her by her hand and pulling her on the dance floor.

You watch them as they danced very close, no distance left to fill as the girl pushed back against him, his hand roaming down her body.

You didn't like watching him do this knowing hes only doing this or acting out because hes hurting.

Jungkook grabbed your hand pulled you to the open seats at the kitchen counter.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked, pouring himself a cup of the alcohol.

You took one glance at Jimin then back at Jungkook.

You nodded, letting him pour you a drink.

"Thanks." You downed the drink, letting it burn as it trickled down your throat.

"Woah, you can take it easy yah know?" He grabbed the cup from you.

"I don't want easy. I thought you said you would make sure i wouldn't get to wild, well im not even close." You stood up, taking your cup back and filled it up again. Downing it again, and throwing it in the trash.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked pulling you up to him, watching you make a decision.

"Not sure, surprise me." He laughed at you before pulling you on the dance floor.

He started moving, following the beat a little, watching you fail miserably trying to dance.

"Do you not know how to dance?" He laughed pulling you closer to him. He made sure there was still some space between you too of course.

"I know how to dance, i just don't do stripper." This made him bust out laughing, grabbing at my sides.

"Good one, but tell me.. how would you dance to this song since you know its more... stripper." You looked around watching all the girls grind their bodies against the guys, they looked like horny girls.

You looked back Jungkook and leaned in, face hovering over his.

"I. Dont. Dance. Stripper." You pecked his cheek before walking back to the alcohol and getting more.

-

Its been over an hour and you lost Jungkook. At that, maybe it wasn't smart to drink so much when you obviously didn't have anyone watching you.

You were on the dance floor, dancing alone. Your mind wasn't working properly since you began to let your body take control of your movements.

You saying you didn't dance stripper was in the past and now you found yourself moving sensually to the sensual music blasting.

You were actually having fun, thinking that Jimin used this as an escape was understanding but still not okay.

In the corner of your eye, you were able to see someone staring at you. You obviously didn't mind since you couldn't even make out who it was.

You quickly walked back to the kitchen, trying to get more but a hand stopped you.

"I think you've had enough." Jungkook stood there, staring intensely.