Ten

--
After school you left with Jimin to the hospital.

You felt so uneasy and bad for Jimin as he spoke with teary eyes with him mom.

The last time you were here was with Jimin a few years ago.

It was seriously one of the worst day of you life, seeing the most important person in your life laying in a hospital bed unable to speak or such.

You could only imagine how Jimin must be feeling right now.

"Y/n, please take care of him while in here.." Mrs Park let out,voice low and scratchy.

"Of course i will, i always will." You hugged Jimin from behind, as he grabbed your hands with his that wrap around him and pulled you closer, loving the way he felt with you.

Jimins mom smiled at you and her son, feeling happy to know that her son would be okay if she were to not survive this.

The car accident of hers wasnt at all what you had thought. Apparently when she was driving, her light was red and when she pressed on the breaks, they wouldnt bulge.

She turned to her left noticing a big uhaul truck coming towards her, all she could do was brace for impact. In that moment all she did was think of her family.

Once the car hit her, the car went flipping, and spinning all around. The car was breaking into pieces. Luckily the car landed on its tires and not upside down

The Uhaul truck that hit her had gotten away with everything. After the accident, there was a small shop in the corner full of sweet caring people who noticed the accident. They all rushed to the car and helped Jimin mother out. They took her back to shop, resting outside since it was a tire shop.

She had cuts and bruises everywhere, with a lady conforting her and holding her in her arms praying.

Another lady was on the phone with 911 and moments later the ambulance came taking her to the hospital.

The doctors had said she was banged around really bad which caused bleeding in the brain. She was lucky to be awake, the doctors were amazed she even woke up.

They were for sure she was leading towards brain dead.

"Jimin, my dear i love you so much you hear me?.." Jimin began crying, holding his mothers hand as i held him close.

"I love you too." Jimin knew he was lucky for his mother to wake up but also knew, it wasnt for forever.

--

Its been about 3 weeks since Jimins mother died. After she had said i love you, he eyes slowly shut and her body went limp. Thats when you hear the loud long beep noise.

Jimin was a wreck, and you were there for him every chance you got.

You practically lived with him, but in your eyes you were able to see Jimin was feeling a little better.

He was used to not seeing his parents for weeks and only to have come back for a couple days before leaving again. He just had to get used to the fact that she was never coming back. As for his dad, he took off. Quit his job and was never heard from.

You felt insanley bad for Jimin.

So you decided to cook him some dinner. The passed couple of days hes been smiling a little, gaining his strength back since he wouldnt eat or exercise.

So since he was out, with Taehyung doing stuff that you had no idea of.

You began cooking, making his favorite food.

You made sure to have dinner set us he walked it. Having the kitchen clean from the mess you made.

"Whats all this?" He asked, staring at the food happily.

"I wanted to make you a home cooked meal, you deserve one." You smiled at each other before he dug in.

Once he was finished, he helped you wash the dishes that you both had used.

You were washing away at the sink, until you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist.

You stopped washing, watching Jimins movements.

"Thank you..." He placed a kiss in the crook of your neck, making your skin rise with goosebumps.

"For..." He placed another,a little higher and deeper.

"Every thing.." He kissed at your ear, whispering that into your ear.

Your body was frozen, the only thing you could do was barely speak.

"Y-your welcome.." He smiled, turning you around to face him, arms still tightly around your waist.

"No, i really mean it." He said sincerely, grabbing your hand and placing it over his.

"Once my mom died, i wasnt sure if I'd be able be happy ever again, but having your with me everyday since then, making sure i was okay, letting me cry to you uncontrollably. You made me happy, you make me happy." Your heart was racing, and since your hand was placed above Jimins, you could feel his heart racing faster than yours.

He began to lean done close enough to you, lips hovering over yours.

The last time this was happening, you didnt think it was right and ran after Jungkook.

Considering you have spoken to him for weeks, nor texted him let your mind wonder in a different direction... with Jimin.

When he leaned in, you didnt feel like it was wrong, but instead you wanted it to happen.

"Is this... okay?" Jimin sweetly asked, making your heart flutter from how sweet he really is.

You didnt give him answer of words but instead you leaned in closing the gap. Both yours and his lips slowly and sweetly moving along with one another.

He began kissing your just a bit faster, making your breath hitch.

He broke apart from your first, locking his eyes with yours.

"You have no idea how long ive wanted to do that.." He let out, any sign of saddness brushing away as he leaned in kissing you again, the girl he's always wanted.

Maybe even loved..

--
Love you guys 💖

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont forget to vote !💖