Thirty-Seven

-

8 hours earlier.

"Jimin, just go talk to him. Hes right there." I pointed over across the street where I saw Taehyung standing infront of the bakery.

"Its been three days y/n, three days since ive seen him, no school, nothing. I dont think its a good idea." Jimin gave Taehyung a sad look before turning away and walking into the convenience store.

I sighed and called out Taehyungs name.

He looked over and sighed as well before waving hi and giving me a small smile.

I nodded and walked in after Jimin.

--

8 hours later.

"Y/n, could you please tell me what your relationship to Taehyung was?" The detective asked while watching me shake with blood covering almost every inch of my body.

-

6 hours earlier.

"Are you coming or not? Ive been waiting for over an hour." Taehyung shouted into the phone, waiting for Jungkook to answer him.

"Something came up, Im sorry." Taehyung groaned in annoyance and hung up on Jungkook, walking into the pizza parlor all alone.

-

6 hours later.

"Tell me why we found you with the gun Mr. Jeon" The detective curiously asked, watching Jungkook fiddle with his fingers.

"I want a lawyer."

-

6 hours earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away  from his door, which y/n followed in.

"We need to talk." Jungkook laughed unhumorously.

"We already did. Theres nothing else to talk about." Y/n groaned in annoyance and walked over to his tv and shut it off.

"I didnt sleep with Jimin." Jungkook stood up quick.

"What are you talking about?" He grew more confused.

Y/n walked closer to him, a few inches apart.

"I. Didnt. Sleep. With. Jimin." Jungkook growled in anger and embarrassment.

"Then what the hell were you talking about when you said you guys did things?!" He walked off, throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay so don't freak out, but we almost slept together but we stopped before anything serious happened..." You rushed out fast, hoping for the love of god he doesnt go insane.

"So you guys were alone.. together.. umm naked..?" He asked curiously.

"Y-ya, but we respectrd each other enough not to look at anything.. maybe it was because of the respect but it could have also been because it was wrong.. I was heartbroken about you and Jimin was in pain from Taehyung and I guess we let the pain take control. But we stopped i promise." Jungkook was still upset but he didnt want to be at you.

"Im still mad you were naked with another guy.. but also thankful for the fact you guys didnt take it any farther. Bu-" Just then you watched Jungkook pull out his phone and answer it.

"Something came up, Im sorry." You asked him what was wrong and he said he had plans with Taehyung.

"You can go, I didnt mean to keep you from your plans." Jungkook shook his head no and walked closer towards you .