Twenty-Four

Jungkooks Pov

God damn it, Jimin seriously couldnt have picked any other day to show up?

I dont know how, but ive come to like y/n so much. My mind is constantly thinking of her. My heart flutters each time i see her or hear her voice.

Never in my life had I felt this way. Yes, Ive had crushes but ive never acted on them nor did I let others who liked me act on them.

I know its cheesy but i wanted my first kiss with someone i felt strongly for, someone i felt i could never get enough of.

Then i met y/n and well... Now I just dont know what to do.

What if she picks Jimin?

Would i have wasted my first kiss on the wrong girl?

Did i make a mistake?

Its been a week since Ive seen or spoken to her.

Shes left me messages and has tried to call me but what was i supposed to say?

I just hope she doesnt think im angry with her.

I layed back onto my bed, holding my locket in my hand.

The only thing that makes me feel warmth.

Flash back 3rd Pov

"Noona!" You whined reaches for the jar of cookies on the top shelf in the kitchen.

"Oh kookie, im sorry. Here you go baby." Your babysitter said, handing you a cookie.

-

Since you were born, your mother and father dispised you. They hired you a babysitter so they wouldnt have to watch you themselves.

Your babysitter was much more than a babysitter to you though. She took care of you, bathed you, fed you, took care of all your injuries, bought you your school stuff each year, she loved you as her own.

-

"Can we play hide and seek noona?" You begged her, with your cute baby bunny smile and your hands clasp together. Her eyes lit up in awe and caved in.

"Okay go hide." you went and ran upstairs. You were stuck on whether or not to hide in your room or hers.

You ran straight into hers and hid under her desk

Using her chair to hide you in.

You waited patiently, with a huge bunny smile.

"Kookie...?" You heard her calling out as she walked right into her room.

You saw her look under her bed saying 'are you under here'.

You giggled to yourself, seeing her search spots in her room where you were not.

Then she turned toward her desk and made her way towards you.

You inhaled, holding your breath with cheeks full of air.

She moved the chair out of the way and ducked under the desk.

You covered your mouth holding your breath in.

"Are you here?" She looked passed you, 'pretending' not to see you. You started to giggle in your hards, watching her search.

"Hmm, guess your not here... Where could you have gone?" She playfully asked before backing away from the desk.