Fifthteen

--

"He actually just took off.. Who the hell just leaves like that?! He left me, and who knows how long he's going to be gone!" You were crying, hands rubbing at your eyes as you trued moving away from Jungkook.

Jungkook tried his hardest to pull you to him, which he succeeded as you were crying into his chest.

You guys stood there for awhile, letting him caress your back and arm.

You pulled away, very few inches away from him while he still held you.

"Im sorry for all this. I dont like feeling weak, I am not weak.." You moved away from his grip and dried your eyes, shaking your head.

"Everyone cries y/n, and trust me I'm not one to judge." You turned around facing him with puffy eyes.

He walked close towards you, lifting you up by your chin. He stared down at you.

"Its okay to be or feel weak sometimes, never hold it in. It'll only make the pain worse." He hugged you tightly before letting go and dragging you downstairs.

"So where is he?" Taehyung asked you with curious eyes.

"Hes gone."

--

The next couple of weeks went by so slow. Filled with the annoying stack of homework and projects. The absence of both your mother who is working everything second of the day and Jimin who still has had no contact with you.

Thankfully, you had Taehyung and Jungkook who actually continued to hang around you since every thing.

"Jungkook, i have some thing to tell you.." You and him havent been texting at all. You know, the secret you.

And since hes always asking for your number you decided to tell him the truth.

"What is it?" He leaned back into the couch, pausing the movie that you him and Taehyung were watching but Taehyung had fallen into a deep sleep.

"Well.." You paused, opening your phone, and going into his chat.

You sent him a message saying "Im y/n".

After you sent it, his phone went off. He took a look at it and his eyes widened.

"Its been you this whole time? Your my random stalker?" He laughed out loud, throwing his head back.

"Hey! I wasn't a stalker!" You crossed your arms glaring at him.

"Yes you were miss 'i pay attention to you' & ' i can see right through you' !" He countinued to laugh, making you mad. So you grabbed the couch pillow and smacked him in the face with it.

"Woah! What was that for?" He stopped laughing facing you hilariously.

"To shut you up." You put the cushion back and crossed your arms.

"Aww did i hurt your feelings?" He grinned, leaning insanely close to your face. You suddenly couldn't speak as you watched him. Lips so close, you could feel his hot breath fanning yours.

He noticed your uncomfortable position and smiled to himself.

He leaned away with a huge grin.

"Your to easy, its cute." Your face turned into that bright deep tomato red.

"Dont do that." He sternly said.

"D-do what?" He leaned forward just a bit, caressing your heated red cheek.

"That."

His stare from your eyes moved towards your lips, and you couldnt help but notice and bite your bottom lip.