Five

Once you and Jimin made it to the movies, you waited in line trying to buy some snacks.

"I hate long lines." You whined. Jimins head slowly looked down at you with a threatening look.

"If someone would have just put down there phone when i said the first time maybe there wouldn't be a long..... line." Jimin rudely but playfully said making you smack his head.

"Why do you always have to hit me!" Jimin rubbed his head, giving me a pout.

"Because you always ask for it." Jimin being him, hugged you tightly with a huge smile plastered on your face.

You couldnt help but laugh at the sudden contact.

"Y/n i love you so much!" He said squeezing you tighter.

"I- i cant, cant breathe!" You tried, hitting him on the back to get his attention but no use.

But luckily he let go, giving you a thumbs up and walking to the man who was going to take your order.

-

Jungkook

Isn't that the pair in your Literature class? You thought

She was currently being squeezed to death making her chubby cheeks pop out even more.

You decided to just ignore that youve seen them while you and your friends waited in line for snacks.

A few minutes had passed waiting in line and when i wasnt looking, someone pushed right into me making me lose balance along with whoever fell on me.

--

Once we finally got our snacks, you and Jimin both started walking in the direction of the movie you guys were seeing, but without looking where you were going...

"Y/n look out!" Jimin shouted before you bumped right into someone, making them lose balance along with yourself.

You both fell to the ground, you on top of him.

"Oh my gosh im so s-" it was Jungkook.. You bumped into Jungkook.

You thought how can this happen. Out of everyone in the whole fricken world, it was him.

"Uhh, would you mind..?" Jungkook nervously said with a nervous laugh.

Then is when you realised you were still on top of him.

You pushed your self off, offering a hand out to Jungkook, which he took.

"I-im so so so-sorry! I wasnt looking.." Jungkook just seemed to stare at you with some odd look while you rambled on.

"Really, its fine. Accidents happen." You sighed in relief that he was so understanding.

"What exactly is your name?" He asked you, catching you off guard.

"Y-y/n" you were a stutter train wreck. He probably thought you were weird but really, he thought you were actually adorable.

"Cute, ill remember that." Jungkook gave you a soft smile before noticing your friend was waiting for you. His hands were in the pop corn as he ate it watching the scene infront of him as if this was the movie.

You noticed Jungkooks adorable stare holding at you, but quickly snapped back to reality remembering you guys werent the only ones standing here.

"Uh ah, yeah umm im just gonna go.." You gave Jungkook a smile before shyly walking away and pulling Jimin along with you.

You mentally facepalmed yourself from the embarrassment you just caused yourself.

-

Jungkook

As you had y/n on your mind, you walked into the movie you and your friends were here to see only to find y/n and her friend sitting in the front row along the rail.

They didnt notice you but you noticed them.

Taehyung wanted to sit in the very middle, he thinks you can see the entire screen that way but really, you can do that sitting anywhere.

Y/n and her friend were 5 rows below you. You were able to see how she couldnt stop laughing at what her friend was saying.

She started throwing popcorn at him, while he would catch it in his mouth.

Until she grabbed a handful, throwing it at him, making him miss every single one.

He gave her a look of really? And turned in his seat to face the screen.

She was busting out laughing, and you were sure you werent the only one that could hear her.

Her laugh was so cute, you couldnt help but smile just abit, looking in another direction away from your hyungs.

Through out the whole movie, you kept seeing them mess around.

What was the point of coming to the movies if you were going to watch it?

Eventually like towards the end, they were quiet and payed attention.

-

Jungkookie: help me...

You: whats wrong? are you okay?

Jungkookie: no im not okay.

You: whats going on?

Jungkookie: what does it mean when you suddenly cant stop thinking of someone...

You: aww does kookie have a crush..?

Jungkooks eyes widened. There was no way he had a crush on this person, hes only spoken very few words to her.

Jungkookie: umm, i dont do crushes.. Im going to bed, night.

You were surprised by the mood change but you didnt want to pry.

You were kind of jelly that he was actually into someone, who wasn't you.

But life doesn't always work out the way it does, now does it..?

-

Jungkook put his phone down, flopping on the bed.

Theres no way i have a crush on her he thought to himself.

Kookie found himself thinking back to the adorable chubby cheeks y/n had and how her laugh was so cute and contagious that it made you want to laugh.

He finally came to the conclusion that he didnt have a crush on her, but he was for sure interested in knowing her....

you.

---

~ Taylor 🐰

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont forget to vote !💖