Forty

Sorry, i kinda rushed this chapter. I may or may not tweak it a bit later on but I LOVE YOU ALL. 💜
--

"Kookie, please calm down." Y/n cried holding the pillow in her arms and squishing it as she watch Jungkook throw things around in his bedroom.

Sheets thrown on the floor, window shattered, desks flipped over with everything that was once on it scattered all over the ground, clothes thrown in every direction.

"I can't calm down! This, this is all my fault! I can't go to the funeral, everyone will stare and blame, i can't!" He threw and kicked more things.

"Its not your fault, please stop being like this. I understand your hurting, but Taehyung wouldnt want you to feel this way." Y/n attempted to stand up and put her hand on Jungkooks should with ease.

But Jungkook didnt want to be touched.

He shrugged her hand away quite roughly which made y/n move back to the bed and grab onto her pillow again.

"Jungkook.. please.." Jungkook turned around, nothing but pain, sorrow, guilt flashed through his eyes.

"I-I can't do this." Y/n shook her head.

"No kookie, you can do this, yoir strong enough." Jungkook shook his no, backing into the wall and sliding down it.

"I cant do this.. us. I-Im sorry." Y/n grew confused and stood up.

"Your lying right?" Her voice cracked, scared to have heard correctly.

"Just go please." Jungkook didnt look uo but just held his head in his hands.

"Jungkook, I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook looked up, teary eyed.

"Were nothing anymore, you have no reason to be here anymore." Jungkook rudely commented.

"I-" Y/n tried her best to control her emotions.

"It doesnt matter.. If we're nothing now.. Im still going to be here for you, every step of the way. Im not going anywhere." Thats when Jungkook lost it and bust out crying and y/n knealed down, letting Jungkook lean into her and cry into his chest.

"Y-your all i have left.." Jungkook cried, pulling her even closer and tighter.

"Im never going anywhere." Y/n sniffled and kissed the top if his head, rubbing his back.

Moments go by and Jungkook had fallen asleep in y/ns embrace.

Towards the end, the two didnt go to the funeral and neither did Jimin and Yoongi.

All four just knew it wasnt a good idea to go considering Jungkooks and Jimins state.

So later after everyone that attended Taehyungs real funeral, aka friends from school and surprisingly his mother. The four of them went on there own to say goodbye.

No pressure, just the four of them comfortably but in pain.

As the four of them arrived to the cemetery, they walked to Taehyungs grave stone.

They all stood around it.

No one spoke for awhile, just taking in the silence.

"Kookie, do you want to say something..?" Y/n quietly asked.

He nodded, breath hitching everytime he went to speak.

"Im sorry man.. This was all my fault.. It all happened when i got into that accident.. Im so incredibly sorry.. You were the only who was always there for me, the brother that not only stuck up for me but also loved me like one to.. you were always by my side.. It was always Taekook.. I cant be Taekook with out you.." Jungkook cried out.

Y/n hugged him for emotional support and rubbed his back.

"You were my first real love... *glances at y/n* *mouths sorry* you taught me what love really was and what it really felt like.. nothing ive ever experience felt as good as it did when I was with you.. you were and will always be my everything.. i love you.." Jimin also cried out, with Yoongi holding his hand.

"We might have never spoken due to our useless parents.. but once we did, i realised how much i missed out on having such an amazing person as my brother. You were so understanding, wild, joyful, sweet, loving and most of all... caring. You were the only family that stayed on my side and loved me like family, may you rest in peace.." Y/n leaned her head on Jungkooks shoulder and sighed, fighting back her tears.

Yoongi wanted to say something but wasnt sure what to even say.

He felt uneasy knowing the past between the two and wished he could go back in time and fix all his mistakes.

"Taehyung.. Im really sorry... For everything i did to you... You didnt deserve any of that... You were a really nice boy who actually liked me for me and enjoyed my company, yet i took it for granted and treated you like dirt. I am incredibly sorry and i promise you will be missed dearly.." Yoongi gulped, surprisingly wanting to cry.

After awhile of standing by Taehyungs grave stone, they all decided it was time to go.

Jungkook and y/n went back to Jungkooks place while Jimin and Yoongi went to Jimins place.

Both pairs were insanely quiet the whole night and just thought about all the good memories with Taehyung.

No matter what, they knew Taehyung would always be in there hearts.

Little did they know, Taehyung was there, watching over them and smiling at those he called family.

--

Heres the end guys!

we will see about an epilogue.

I can't believe I've finished this book, how crazy.

I feel like i just started it. 😂

Well thank you all so much for reading this, it means so much.

If you guys have any questions about the characters or anything else feel free to ask away :)

I love you!

--