Seventeen

-

You leaned against the bathroom door, crying. You heard the boys telling you to open the door, constantly trying to open it.

"Go away!" You shouted.

"Were not going anywhere, we will wait however long it takes for you to come out!" Taehyung shouted through the door. You moved away from the door, looking into the mirror.

Your face was puffy from all the crying and your eyes were red.

Good thing you hardly wear make up.

You quickly rinse your face off, throwing your hair back.

You just stood there looking into the mirror for a few moments, wondering how you ended up in this position.

You went to pull out your phone, which you didnt have. It was in your bag so since you finally stop crying, you opened the door revealing the two boys standing there with worried eyes.

You pushed passed them, feeling more angry then hurt now.

You reached for your bag, drowning out whatever Taehyung was saying.

You pulled out your phone dialing Jimins number and putting it to your ear. You listened to it ring and ring, he didnt answer.

So you left a message.

"I cant believe you, leaving just like that without saying goodbye! With offering to take me with you! You were the only one in my life that i knew would be by my side always, but no you took off leaving me wondering if your okay, missing you like crazy. It hurts Jimin! So much, you left, and when you left you took whatever was left of our friendship with you, i hate you. I hate you so much! I-" Jungkook snatched the phone from your hands.

"Cant you guys just let me finish one damn phone call before you snatch my damn phone!" Jungkook said sorry into the phone and hung it up.

"Y/n you need to calm down, your hurting and its causing you to lash out." Taehyung tried pulling you into a hug but instead you pushed him away and threw yourself on the bed.

"Leave me alone, i want to sleep.." You muffled into your pillow, making sure you couldnt see them.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged looks before Taehyung spoke up.

"We'll be downstairs." Taehyung left the room leaving Jungkook standing watching you.

He couldnt help but want to hug you so tightly and make you feel better.

"Y/n..?" Jungkook called out your nmae, hoping you would answer him and luckily you did.

"Yes?" You muffled into your pillow again. Making Jungkook shortly smile at your cuteness.

"You know, even if i hadnt know about Jimin leaving.. I'd still be around, I was already here before he even left, and Im not going anywhere.." You lifted your head to make eye contact with him. Were still laying down on your stomach but you were facing him.

He sat down on the bed, moving the strands of hair that fell, covering your face. He tucked them behind your ear before his hand slowly caressed your puffy cheek.

He leaned in, placing a longing kiss on your cheek.

Your eyes fell shut feeling the touch of his lips against your skin.

When he broke the contact between you two, he noticed your eyes were still shut.

Just as he was about to get up and walk out, you grabbed his hand.

He looked down at you, your eyes still closed.

"Stay." Was all you had to say. He sat back on the bed, laying down next to you as you snuggled up next to him.

He held you tight, worried you think he would leave so he made sure to wrap his arms around you tightly but not to tight.

You rested your head on his chest, you hand also resting there.

He moved his available hand and moved it to yours that was resting on his chest, intertwining them.

Moment later both of you had fallen asleep, peacefully in eachothers arms.

As you guys were asleep, Taehyung had come back up stairs to see where Jungkook had gone. When he spotted you guys sound asleep together he could help but smile huge.

"How cute." He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the two of you before pulling the blanket over the two of you and leaving you guys to sleep.

He went back downstairs and to rest on the couch, that is until someone started knocking on the door.

He didnt want you guys to wake up so he rushed to the dlor to answer it quickly.

"Taehyung..? What are you doing here?" Taehyungs mouth hung low as he lowered his head and back up. Taking in the sight before him.

"Yoongi?"

--
SKSKSKSKSK who exactly is Yoongi??

~Taylor 🌻

Dont Forget to Vote 💙